+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

lucky1606

Aug 18, 2022
Hi, I have applied for ICT WP from India. When should I expect the WP to come through?

Application submitted: 22 July 2022
Biometrics and Medical is done upfront.

Please let me know the timelines as per your experience. Thanks

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi, I have applied for ICT WP from India. When should I expect the WP to come through?

Application submitted: 22 July 2022
Biometrics and Medical is done upfront.

Please let me know the timelines as per your experience. Thanks
If you fall under GSS category (Noc 0,A) its now 80-90 days from Biometrics. If Non GSS - go as per the processing times mentioned on IRCC website but now the processing times have come down.

sourav31

Oct 3, 2016
He
Hi, I applied for LIMA-exempt work permit from Germany (NOC 4011) on June 15th and biometrics on June 20th. I have also not received any updates. Do know your VO (Visa office)?

We are tracking GSS work permits here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14KeqQDN7w6CVMHN4TrkSY73x6QciQZCQqIqULBMjPJA/edit#gid=1507841804

Currently it seems work permits with biometrics dates between May 16th to May 20th are being processed.
hey no I don’t know my VO. Is there a way we can find our VO?

uma_rsv

Aug 20, 2022
My company has applied ICT LMIA exempt for me (NOC A) + spouse(OWP) + Kid (study permit)
Timelines are
Applied - May 27 2022
Biometrics update - Jun 6 2022
Medical update - Jul 4 2022

Application submitted from Canada. Not sure about visa office
I don't see any update after that. Can you please share any recent timelines that you see and when can I expect my visa approval?

Redash

Jun 11, 2022
My company has applied ICT LMIA exempt for me (NOC A) + spouse(OWP) + Kid (study permit)
Timelines are
Applied - May 27 2022
Biometrics update - Jun 6 2022
Medical update - Jul 4 2022

Application submitted from Canada. Not sure about visa office
I don't see any update after that. Can you please share any recent timelines that you see and when can I expect my visa approval?
12-14 weeks from the date of the Biometric.

Please refer to the below Google sheet, you may add your details for the benefits of the others..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14KeqQDN7w6CVMHN4TrkSY73x6QciQZCQqIqULBMjPJA/edit#gid=1507841804

Jul 29, 2022
Hi - Infosys does the paper work on the LIMIA and we upload docs and submit in government website. So I applied through online.
Nothing moved post medical Passed status.
This is the application status I see in website
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results - August 29, 2021:You passed the medical exam.
Review of Eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any update
?

Last edited:

James_J

Aug 11, 2022
Same case.. exact same dates
Mine is also very simmilar.

Timelines are
Applied - June 9, 2022
Biometrics update - Jun 15, 2022
Medical update - Jul 7, 2022

Application submitted from Delhi Visa Office (VFS). No further updates on the application so far. IVR also no update.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please keep posted on your progress friends.

Darshan123

Jul 19, 2022
What is the difference between GSS and GTS(Global Talent Stream)? Whether the work permit processing times for both are same?