+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

journeyman19

Jun 28, 2022
Hi Folks,
ICT WP applied on 25-May
Biometrics done 27-May
Medical assessment done 06-June
I am still awaiting for IRCC request letter for Police clearance certificate (my agent is telling me that this will be issued by IRCC). Does anyone how long before IRCC issues this letter?

My agent claims GSS is not being entertained since 2021..Is this true?

Last edited:

varunkhatri73

Jun 28, 2022
Hi Folks,

I want to check what is the timeline for ICT GSS. I have filled this month, any expected timeline?

Thanks

Last edited:

debster0810

Jul 10, 2022
Hi @mandydias . Your signature states that you applied from the UAE and have submitted upfront medicals. My lawyer said there's no need for medicals from UAE. Have you received any updates? I'm also in the process of my application and it's meant to be ICT and they'll request for 2 week priority processing but I heard that this has been put on hold. Is that true?

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi @mandydias . Your signature states that you applied from the UAE and have submitted upfront medicals. My lawyer said there's no need for medicals from UAE. Have you received any updates? I'm also in the process of my application and it's meant to be ICT and they'll request for 2 week priority processing but I heard that this has been put on hold. Is that true?
Hi debster - my application is along with spouse and kids so I was told it’s best to do upfront medicals even though you’re right you aren’t required to do medicals from the UAE. It’s now 22 weeks and we are still waiting for an update. I’ve understood they are still processing GSS applications under the 2 weeks processing (which is now 75-80 days as per current trend) however there is no timeframe for NON GSS ICTcategory. Are you GSS or non GSS CATEGORY?

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi mandy, I believe mine is GSS but I'm not 100%. May I please ask where did you read the 75-80 days trend?
I’ve sent you a google spreadsheet link where people have been posting their timelines on your other ICT thread. It’s based on responses received from other applicants who’ve applied for ICT.

Reactions: debster0810