+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work permit 14 calendar days priority processing

aku1992

Sep 12, 2019
@Rohanm @nehaneeraj :- (Your timeline and info can help me. Below is my detail)
My ICT WP was filed by attorney on 28th Aug and Gave biometric on 30th Aug 2019 at VFS Bangalore.
Since then have had no update. I was informed that my ICT WP qualifies for 2-week processing. Since its been more than 2weeks since my WP was filed
am a bit worried. Is there something wrong with application or is this normal time for Bangalore Consulate to take? Any info/comments would be appreciated.

sriluk249

Nov 2, 2019
What are the processing timelines for ICT LMIA exempt work permit in recent months since August? Thanks in advance.
I have done the medicals upfront and submitted application along with biometrics on Oct 14th at VFS Hyderabad. Yet to receive an update.
Have linked the application on cic.gc.ca website. Website only shows that medicals are passed on Oct 17th, no other update is available yet.

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
What are the processing timelines for ICT LMIA exempt work permit in recent months since August? Thanks in advance.
I have done the medicals upfront and submitted application along with biometrics on Oct 14th at VFS Hyderabad. Yet to receive an update.
Have linked the application on cic.gc.ca website. Website only shows that medicals are passed on Oct 17th, no other update is available yet.
Hi,
How can I link my paper application on cic.gc.ca. Can you guide me I have submitted my application along with biometric on 22 oct at VFS Kolkata. Yet to receive an update.

sriluk249

Nov 2, 2019
Hi,
How can I link my paper application on cic.gc.ca. Can you guide me I have submitted my application along with biometric on 22 oct at VFS Kolkata. Yet to receive an update.
Use your first name last name dob and application category to initiate a search request on the portal. If a match is found, entry will be added to your account.

sriluk249

Nov 2, 2019
Received approval after 30 days from submission date. Biometrics notification approval came a day earlier.

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Use your first name last name dob and application category to initiate a search request on the portal. If a match is found, entry will be added to your account.
But there are more no. of fields. What need to filled there.

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I tried using that. But it said no match found.
Asking to enter all details like work details in Canada.

Sairevoori

Feb 28, 2020
HI

I have submitted my ICT WP application online. my application is applied under Priority processing (14 days) of work permits under the Global Skills Strategy
  • 14th Feb, 2020 - Application Submitted
  • 18th Feb, 2020 - Biometrics completed
  • 18th Feb, 2020 - Medicals given upfront and Passed ( Last updated)
Still i didn't received any update from portal. Where can i check the tracking of my application and how long it will takes ?