+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work permit 14 calendar days priority processing

vana43

Feb 8, 2018
Hello All

Would like to understand how this priority processing works, The site states that 14 calendar days for skill level 0 and A (LMIA Exempt ICT Visa's) but some other forum states that it is applicable for Skill level B also. Kindly let me know whether i am eligible for priority processing,

Also any idea about current processing time in New delhi, India for ICT Work Visa's

ICT Work permit Visa

NOC 2281 - Computer network technician

soumy baby

Aug 10, 2018
I would like to know how the priority work permit works. My husband has been interviewed by a company through linked in and He was asked to join by third week of January. They told they will apply for open work permit for me as well .Is it true that a 10 day work permit is available .We are applying from India.They have took our documents and as per Dec 14th company attorney is reviewing the documents .I am in a dilemma as my last working day in India is 31st Dec 2018 and our PR application AOR is 11th October 2018.I just want to believe this uncertainty is for a while till CIC is back from holidays

NOC 2173
Husbands NOC 2171

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I would like to know how the priority work permit works. My husband has been interviewed by a company through linked in and He was asked to join by third week of January. They told they will apply for open work permit for me as well .Is it true that a 10 day work permit is available .We are applying from India.They have took our documents and as per Dec 14th company attorney is reviewing the documents .I am in a dilemma as my last working day in India is 31st Dec 2018 and our PR application AOR is 11th October 2018.I just want to believe this uncertainty is for a while till CIC is back from holidays

NOC 2173
Husbands NOC 2171
First no company can guarantee a joining date so expecting you to join end January seems unrealistic given only IRCC can determine a date when any permit may or may not be issued

See here for the 2 week program details but note 2 week processing is not as I understand it a commitment given the due process that needs to be followed is unique for each application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/global-skills-strategy.html

Reactions: bob_schaf

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

NOC 2173
Husbands NOC 2171
Work permit processing can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to many months. As said above, no company can guarantee 10 day processing. Might take 10 days for you - or you might be waiting several months. Impossible to say for certain and there's nothing you can do but wait.

Reactions: bob_schaf

Rohanm

Jan 3, 2019
Hello friends

Anyone applied ICT LMIA exempt WP in first week of Jan 2019. Could anyone let me know what the processing times are for ICT BEP Program.. Thanks in advance

Rohanm

Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

Did anyone apply for an ICT LMIA exempt WP in the Jan 2019 from India. Trying to understand the current time lines.. for LMIA exempt BEP. Would the processing times be the same as they are shown in the website. I really appreciate if someone responds to my question ..

Thanks..

anandk98498

Dec 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

Did anyone apply for an ICT LMIA exempt WP in the Jan 2019 from India. Trying to understand the current time lines.. for LMIA exempt BEP. Would the processing times be the same as they are shown in the website. I really appreciate if someone responds to my question ..

Thanks..
Hello everyone,

Thanks..

Hi Rohan,

Mine submitted from USA on Jan 15 and got positive response on Jan 22. My attorney took care of everything. Giving biometrics on Jan 25 New York.

Rohanm

Jan 3, 2019
Hi Rohan,

Mine submitted from USA on Jan 15 and got positive response on Jan 22. My attorney took care of everything. Giving biometrics on Jan 25 New York.
Oh great, congratulations!!! Thanks for your response..Mine was submitted on Jan 4th from India.. gave biometrics before sending the application according to the new rules.and it says still under processing..:-( Mine was a paper application. Was your’s an online submission?

anandk98498

Dec 5, 2018
Oh great, congratulations!!! Thanks for your response..Mine was submitted on Jan 4th from India.. gave biometrics before sending the application according to the new rules.and it says still under processing..:-( Mine was a paper application. Was your’s an online submission?

Yes it’s online.

nehaneeraj

May 29, 2018
Hi Rohanm..I have applied for ict WP in Canadian high commission new Delhi in mid Jan 2019..still.no reply from them..what about you ?