+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICES (BCIT) Timeline

sl512

Sep 21, 2017
To share my timeline with BCIT ICES ECA, it only took 2-3 weeks in 2017 to complete evaluation of BS and MS degrees from US. Both universities sent transcripts electronically (PDF download). Of course now it's 3 years later and post-COVID so YMMV, but I would still recommend ICES for ECA if it's an option.

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
To share my timeline with BCIT ICES ECA, it only took 2-3 weeks in 2017 to complete evaluation of BS and MS degrees from US. Both universities sent transcripts electronically (PDF download). Of course now it's 3 years later and post-COVID so YMMV, but I would still recommend ICES for ECA if it's an option.
Post Covid you say ? :)

arshad.22029

Dec 24, 2020
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

Just thought of sharing our timeline:

Documents rec'd by ICES: June 07
Date of evaluation completed: Sept 07
Status changed online to completed: Sept 09
Email rec'd with courier details: Sept 11
Courier rec'd (within Canada): Sept 11
Credentials evaluated: BMS from Mumbai Uni, India as 3 year bachelors and 2 year PGDM distance learning from Wellingkar as Post-undergraduate diploma. So we're all set for 2 or more degree category.

Hope it helps. Good luck everyone :)
Hi,

I have also done distance PGDM from Welingkars and want to go for ECA with ICES. I have got a negative evaluation from WES, so before ones investing again I would like to know-

Whether ICES is still giving a positive evaluation in recent times?

Also, did you opt for regular mail delivery or courier delivery?

You inputs will be very helpful.

Jan 10, 2021
Hi
I will be applying for my eca from ICES shortly. I just wanted to check can we send attested copy of makrsheet and degree instead of transcripts to ICES from India. Has anyone sent attested marksheets and degrees instead of transcripts ?

Jun 18, 2020
Hi
I will be applying for my eca from ICES shortly. I just wanted to check can we send attested copy of makrsheet and degree instead of transcripts to ICES from India. Has anyone sent attested marksheets and degrees instead of transcripts ?
Hi Khushboo,

Transcript is another word for marksheet both documents are the same, your institution just needs to send the attested copies of your marksheet and degree either through courier or from their official email address to ICES.