ICES (BCIT) Timeline

sachinnarang126

Oct 28, 2020
Hi guys, Today my status has been changed to Evaluation complete and mailed
Below is the detailed process
1st Nov ICES account created
3rd Nov documents delivered by email
6th Nov Confirmation from ICES for document received
27th Nov Documents delivered by mail(hard copy)
14 Dec Status has been changed to under progress
14 Jan Evaluation complete and mailed

I hope it will be delivered to me by the end of the Jan

vikt

Jan 14, 2021
Wow, looks like I am the unluckiest here

My status:
Documents Received (Being checked by ICES) (14-Sep-2020)

I submitted "contact us" form asking for an estimated date of completion a week ago and again yesterday, got no replies.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Wow, looks like I am the unluckiest here

My status:
Documents Received (Being checked by ICES) (14-Sep-2020)

I submitted "contact us" form asking for an estimated date of completion a week ago and again yesterday, got no replies.
Someone is enjoying their vacations and is slow at getting back lol

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hi, My status too changed to Evaluation in progress. Is there any update on yours?
My evaluation is completed and mailed.
No idea how long it take to reach here. I have paid for courier charges and still they didnt provide me any tracking number.

Any of you have an idea about getting the courier tracking number? I haven't find it anywhere in my profile.

Dec 11, 2020
Mumbai
My evaluation is completed and mailed.
No idea how long it take to reach here. I have paid for courier charges and still they didnt provide me any tracking number.

Any of you have an idea about getting the courier tracking number? I haven't find it anywhere in my profile.
Ohh great. I guess maybe the tracking number would be provided in a separate mail.. Did you get any email yet?
Btw which University have you completed your credentials from?

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Ohh great. I guess maybe the tracking number would be provided in a separate mail.. Did you get any email yet?
Btw which University have you completed your credentials from?
Nothing yet. I have send an email to them asking for the tracking number. But to get a response back from them, it will take 3-5 days.

It was my wife's ECA and she did it from Kerala University. She did MA in Personal management and hopefully they have provided masters equivalency

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
What was your timeline?
It took almost 25 days to deliver the transcript to ICES (Thanks to Indian speed post)
ICES acknowledge receipt on 10th Nov and status changed to evaluation in process by mid of December or the week before holidays. Today, i the status changed to Completed. So from Nov 10th to Jan 18th (Seems fair, considering their long xmas-new year holidays)

Jayant1990

Jan 20, 2021
Ices is way more lenient than wes.
If u have two years masters from india they most probably evaluate it as one year masters. Besides this, it also depends on your university from which u completed ur education and ur credentials being evaluated
Hi all, I have completed bachelor of science and master of science from Delhi university. Will it consider under master degree as per ices