+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I was 1 day short to get 52 weeks of experience and 18hrs short to get 1560 hrs work experience in Canada.

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
Please share your thoughts.

PNP Category
AOR: 22nd feb 2021
Medical Passed: 19th March 2021
Biometrics Completed: 19h Marchc2021
Request letter for Biometrics for my family: 13th April 2021

Below is my work experience in Canada.
1st December 2019 to 19th April 2020software developer at XXX canada Inc
20th April 2020 to 15th July 2020temporary layoff due to covid19
16th July 2020 to 22nd febsoftware developer at XXX canada Inc (same company)

I was 1 day short to get 52 weeks of experience and 18hrs short to get 1560 hrs work experience (included 14 public holidays) in Canada.

I got gcms notes on 14th October 2021. I came to know eligibility is under review required stage. Then I added a Explanantion Document with exact dates of employment along with payslips, T4 forms and temporary layoff letter due to covid19.

I calculated points for FSW but I got 66points. It should be 67 to meet eligibility.

i'm worrying whether to wait OR withdraw my application.

Please help me.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
I need to be eligible with one following along with PNP.
1. CEC
2. FSW
3. FST
Yeah, but experiences out of Canada help you be eligible for FSW. It’s unclear to me whether you have those.

CEC’s probably a no because you actually need 1yr by ITA, not AOR. It will be more than 1 day short.

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
Yeah, but experiences out of Canada help you be eligible for FSW. It’s unclear to me whether you have those.

CEC’s probably a no because you actually need 1yr by ITA, not AOR. It will be more than 1 day short.
I have more than 5 years of work experience with same job out of canada. But I did not get 67 points for FSW

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
I thought being eligible for one stream is a requirement for being in the EE pool, which is a prerequisite for getting the nomination in EE-PNP.

Which stream did you EE profile say you were eligible for? This can help you check.
Make sure you don’t miscalculate the score — for example, if someone turned 36 after AOR and counted themselves as 36-yo to get to 66 points on FSW, that’s a miscalculation because their age is locked by AOR at 35 as far as the application cares.

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
I thought being eligible for one stream is a requirement for being in the EE pool, which is a prerequisite for getting the nomination in EE-PNP.

Which stream did you EE profile say you were eligible for? This can help you check.
Make sure you don’t miscalculate the score — for example, if someone turned 36 after AOR and counted themselves as 36-yo to get to 66 points on FSW, that’s a miscalculation because their age is locked by AOR at 35 as far as the application cares.
My profile says its eligilbe for PNP, CEC and FSW. I'm under 35 years old

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
Profile doesn't know the exact dates of employment, It only accpets month and year for work experience. So profile was considered as 1 years of work experience in Canada.

This is what I entered in my Application
December 2019 to April 2020software developer at XXX canada Inc
July 2020 to feb 2021software developer at XXX canada Inc (same company)

Below is my work experience in Canada with the dates.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Profile doesn't know the exact dates of employment, It only accpets month and year for work experience. So profile was considered as 1 years of work experience in Canada.

This is what I entered in my Application
December 2019 to April 2020software developer at XXX canada Inc
July 2020 to feb 2021software developer at XXX canada Inc (same company)

Below is my work experience in Canada with the dates.
Hmm.. any chance to revise weekly hours?

Also I’m curious how the system calculated FSW eligibility points. Not that I’m asking you to explain it, just thinking it ought to be correct.

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
Hmm.. any chance to revise weekly hours?

Also I’m curious how the system calculated FSW eligibility points. Not that I’m asking you to explain it, just thinking it ought to be correct.
Since profile was considered as 1 year of Canada work experience, FSW eligibility points crossed more than 67 points. 10points for 1year Canada work experience for FSW.

I'm regretting now for what I did. I should have waited for at least 3 days before submitting PR.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Since profile was considered as 1 year of Canada work experience, FSW eligibility points crossed more than 67 points. 10points for 1year Canada work experience for FSW.

I'm regretting now for what I did. I should have waited for at least 3 days before submitting PR.
Assuming this indeed puts eligibility under risk, you might have had to wait for another ITA because eligibility is required not just by AOR but also by ITA. It wouldn’t suffice to submit a few days later — you needed to be invited a few days later than your current AOR.

Any chance to extend or re-obtain the nomination?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
My provincial nomination got expired. Not sure whether they extend it. I may need to apply again.
I hope your case is salvageable since you’re working in Canada. Another good IELTS (8777-ish) can get you onboard if just a couple CEC draws happen.