+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I was 1 day short to get 52 weeks of experience and 18hrs short to get 1560 hrs work experience in Canada.

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
I spoke with an IRCC licensed consultant. They said that we may argue the case for Substitution of evaluation since I'm still working in the province.

But I'm not sure whether argument can work or not. It is expensive to hire a lawyer on this. It costs 2500 CAD + tax

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
I hope your case is salvageable since you’re working in Canada. Another good IELTS (8777-ish) can get you onboard if just a couple CEC draws happen.
Thank you very much for your time and concern.

Is it good to withdraw the application instead of getting rejected.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Thank you very much for your time and concern.

Is it good to withdraw the application instead of getting rejected.
The possible rejection, based on its reasons, does not hurt your chance of another application. This I’m pretty sure.

That said, free to get more opinions on this matter as I’m not 100% certain that overall it would be better to keep as-is. For example, I’m not familiar with the refund policy.

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
The possible rejection, based on its reasons, does not hurt your chance of another application. This I’m pretty sure.

That said, free to get more opinions on this matter as I’m not 100% certain that overall it would be better to keep as-is. For example, I’m not familiar with the refund policy.
Yes. Thank you!

Last edited: