+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I unfortunately join the "180+ Days of IP Club."

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
im in the different situation 170 days since the test and nothing after no DM no request,no news. I think they lost my application lol
That's also my concern... It seems my case disappeared once arriving at the local office... Unfortunately the call center refused taking any action before reaching the 12-month mark.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
That's also my concern... It seems my case disappeared once arriving at the local office... Unfortunately the call center refused taking any action before reaching the 12-month mark.
I sent another webform and am waiting to get the same response in a few days lol

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Try ordering GCMS. I was also thinking that what is taking them so long. But when I received my GCMS, I came to that my application was sitting "In Registry" since my local VO recevied it. It was sitting there for like 7.5 months excluding application received to in process time.

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
Try ordering GCMS. I was also thinking that what is taking them so long. But when I received my GCMS, I came to that my application was sitting "In Registry" since my local VO recevied it. It was sitting there for like 7.5 months excluding application received to in process time.
Same as mine, sitting "in registry" since arrived at local office...

mery15

Aug 12, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Can someone pls explain to me what does the delay in getting in process update means? Is it related to the background check by any chance ?

I got AOR on July 10 and still waiting. The thing is most of the applicants after me got it weeks ago.

Thanks

crozy

Oct 6, 2017
IP Since Jan 10 (Oct application) never heard anything more :(:confused::eek:
Assuming a 3 week lead up time between a test invite and the actual test date, and another minimum 3 weeks between the test and the Oath, we are looking at a total of 6 weeks minimum from when we receive a test invite to when we become citizens.

For all the October applicants, if IRCC wants to meet its 1 year timeline, IRCC has to be sending out the test invites in next 2 weeks.

For example, my application was delivered in October 26th. If i subtract 6 weeks from October 26th, I'm looking at September 14th. September 14th is the latest date IRCC can send a test invite out to me and still meet its 1 year timeline.

Large majority of the October applicants sent their applications in the week of October 13th, right after Bill C-6 came to effect. So for these applicants, they should be receiving their test invites this week or the next week.

So I'm hopeful that we will receive invites soon, thats assuming IRCC wants to meet its 1 year deadline.

Reactions: Snowlady

Malno

Feb 12, 2018
290 Days since IP and Nothing!!!!
No Request for info, documents, fingerprints or test invitation.
My file has been received on 12-October-2017