+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I unfortunately join the "180+ Days of IP Club."

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Don't worry I am 100% percent sure, will not make the thread for "210+", we will all get response soon.
Guys reply with In process date and processing center

My Processing Center is Mississauga, known as Slowest in All".

If anyone have situation like this, reply here.
Thank you

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
It's getting better and better (worse and worse depending on your perspective). 100+ days to 150+, and now 180+...

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Don't worry I am 100% percent sure, will not make the thread for "210+", we will all get response soon.

Thank you
Well, good luck with that, I have passed my 215-day after IP today - same office as yours, so don't get your hopes up too much

Last edited:

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
I am "in process" since FEB 15. I gave them a phone call they said your background was checked, it is all good,, you should receive the test invitation anytime, he also add, do not worry BTW we will honor the 12 months processing time, hence, if you pass the text you will do the Oat by OCT 25 (which was the date I sent you the application - back to last year). I do not have any rush this is my home, I have even stopped checking my Ecas on daily basis (i check it randomly once per week). We have to relax and consider our first day as Canadian exactly 365 days after the application was sent. If we got it earlier, even better. Good Luck

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I am "in process" since FEB 15. I gave them a phone call they said your background was checked, it is all good,, you should receive the test invitation anytime, he also add, do not worry BTW we will honor the 12 months processing time, hence, if you pass the text you will do the Oat by OCT 25 (which was the date I sent you the application - back to last year). I do not have any rush this is my home, I have even stopped checking my Ecas on daily basis (i check it randomly once per week). We have to relax and consider our first day as Canadian exactly 365 days after the application was sent. If we got it earlier, even better. Good Luck
I agree, the only frustrating part is that some people finished the whole process in 8 months, and im talking about close friend that applied at the exact same date haha

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012

Thank you
When it does go beyond 210+, you can just edit the title and change the 180 to 210, won't need to start a new thread for it...

BellRanger

Jun 26, 2014
I am also In the same boat. My application is in IP since Feb 2018 ( Edmonton office).I had cleared my test on March 12th. Interview went well, but they asked me shit tons of paper after that. Which I had submitted in 3 days. After that I didn’t hear anything from them.

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I am also In the same boat. My application is in IP since Feb 2018 ( Edmonton office).I had cleared my test on March 12th. Interview went well, but they asked me shit tons of paper after that. Which I had submitted in 3 days. After that I didn’t hear anything from them.
So u r Ok

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
So u r Ok
Ahh.... the Edmonton Office..... yeah i am now about to join the 180 day club and i have to wonder if they keep and process the applications in the order they receive or whether or not they just process the newer ones on the top of the pile. If you look at spreadsheet, the newer applications are being decided on more regularly than the older ones are. Its beginning to make me think that the older ones are at the bottom of the pile for when the agent gets around to opening them again.

The call centre agent was really nice and said there is nothing she can do now but once the 12 month time frame comes, they are allowed to call the processing centre office to ask what is going on with the individual's application.