+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I unfortunately join the "180+ Days of IP Club."

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
In process since +190 days
Mississauga Office
See? 210+ is an easy target you can reach in less than 3 weeks from now - what’s great about anticipating the 210+ is, you know exactly when that day will be, while for test/oath you just have absolutely no clue lol

Last edited:

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
See? 210+ is an easy target you can reach in less than 3 weeks from now - what’s great about anticipating the 210+ is, you know exactly when that day will be, while for test/oath you just have absolutely no clue lol
+200 days since IP, but there is a big change happened. All Mississauga Nov applicants files transferred to Scarborough.

robw

Mar 10, 2014
Well good for you!
It's been 235 days since my IP, and no test invite yet - I don't think I will get DM in the next 10 days...
...and this dude was charged with 10 counts of felony assault too lol.

Next in line are convicted terrorists and coke smugglers, then maybe us.

What a complete effing joke this process is. Literally zero standards.

dreamgarfield

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
wow. Thats insane. I remember you when Oct 11 C-6 application started. You were one of many applied right on october 11 and paid extra for priority overnight delivery and you ordered GSM notes after 30 days , around mid november .
I am not sure ordering GSM causing any issue or not. Sometimes CIC may be thinking why someone is so worried about their application even tough it's within decent timeline. What they are trying to hide. So far I am seeing some cases but I think we need to keep an excel sheet who is ordering GSM notes and why.
I don't think calling or ordering notes have any impact on the application. Why would it have any impact ?

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
I don't think calling or ordering notes have any impact on the application. Why would it have any impact ?
I don't know. May be no impact. But I heard CIC officer can see who order GSM and call the call center.
A few, isolated queries is NOT at all likely to influence any decision-maker in the processing of a citizenship application.

For numerous queries, however, the risk is that the activity might be interpreted to be suspicious, like when a police officer sees someone frequently looking over one shoulder and then another, anxiously looking all around. Drug dealer? Casing the bank nearby? Running from something?

That risk is probably small.

BUT yes, every time the applicant's file is accessed there is an entry made, a notation of the access. So, when a Citizenship Officer is reviewing the information in the file, the fact of numerous queries from the applicant is readily apparent. Whether or not that makes the Citizenship Officer curious about why it is that the applicant has been so anxious about the case, worried enough about SOMETHING to make numerous UNNECESSARY queries, probably depends on how the case looks otherwise . . . and similarly, whether or not such curiosity invites questions which in turn lead to suspicions.

Most times, a shrug, no significant suspicion. Sometimes, and depending perhaps on how many or how frequent, a lot of queries may be enough to tip the curiosity/suspicion scales . . . enough to elevate scrutiny, maybe enough to lead to overt suspicion and skepticism.

Small risk. But nonetheless a risk taken for very little if any benefit.

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
245 days since IP.

I have a strong hunch that applicants who have been in Canada for 10+ years are facing more scrutiny than others since they have a lot more information on them than others? thus extending the timelines.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Don't worry I am 100% percent sure, will not make the thread for "210+", we will all get response soon.
Guys reply with In process date and processing center

My Processing Center is Mississauga, known as Slowest in All".

If anyone have situation like this, reply here.
Thank you
If your 180 days mark was July 13, you will hit the 210 days mark in just a week , still 100% sure?

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is 180 days a thing ? If yes, I am in the club as well