+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I unfortunately join the "180+ Days of IP Club."

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
So can you suggest what I have to write exactly. My application received 10 months ago, and been in process for 8 months now. Please let me know what should I write exactly and do you think 2 months away from the 12 months is enough to submit a webform. Thanks
Something in the below format.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I submitted my application for Canadian citizenship on X and it has been in process since Y. As my application is very close to the end of normal processing time of 12 months, I request you to process my application at your earliest convenience.

Reactions: ChippyBoy

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Can you please share what did you mention in the webform. I am at 8 months since in process and 10 months since my application received. Thanks
I told them I know it’s 2 months away from my 12 months mark and I also understand they don’t reply unless the application on the 12 month mark. I said that IRRC said that their process application in order receive yet there is people who applied after Me who is already citizen or have Oath Invite I also tell them I been waiting 6 months after doing test with no information. I also tell them I feel like I been forgotten about so if they any information on my file it would be helpful etc.

Reactions: qorax

Endlescc

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
I guess i joined the 180 days club (or soon)

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 30, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 22, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 7, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 15, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Good news is i just got an email invitation last week to write test on Aug 29. However the ECAS never changed , anyone know why?

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Something in the below format.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I submitted my application for Canadian citizenship on X and it has been in process since Y. As my application is very close to the end of normal processing time of 12 months, I request you to process my application at your earliest convenience.
I submitted the webform yesterday and mentioned close what you had said I am hoping for the best.

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
I told them I know it’s 2 months away from my 12 months mark and I also understand they don’t reply unless the application on the 12 month mark. I said that IRRC said that their process application in order receive yet there is people who applied after Me who is already citizen or have Oath Invite I also tell them I been waiting 6 months after doing test with no information. I also tell them I feel like I been forgotten about so if they any information on my file it would be helpful etc.
I submitted the webform yesterday and I followed what you have suggested and I am hoping for the best. Thanks very much for your help

Reactions: SpiceIsland

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
For those nearing the 12 month processing time, I suggest sending a webform query asking that they process your application. Sometimes officers might have forgotten and this might help speed up. At least it worked for me.

I was in process until July 25 and I became Canadian citizen on August 15, following the test on August 14.
What exactly happened when you sent the web form? Did they respond or you all of a sudden received a test invite? LOL:p:p

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
Being the probably longest C-6 applicant waiting for test invitation, 280 days since IP and 312 days since package delivered. I called the call center today but got no news at all. Case has been idle somewhere since Dec 13, 2017. The lady from call center was very nice and patiently answered all my questions; however, refuses to take any action until reaching to 12-month mark, :confused:

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Being the probably longest C-6 applicant waiting for test invitation, 280 days since IP and 312 days since package delivered. I called the call center today but got no news at all. Case has been idle somewhere since Dec 13, 2017. The lady from call center was very nice and patiently answered all my questions; however, refuses to take any action until reaching to 12-month mark, :confused:
I am going to challenge you on the “longest C-6” part, my app was delivered on the 13th and IP since Dec 9th... so who’s got the title now ? Lol

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
I am going to challenge you on the “longest C-6” part, my app was delivered on the 13th and IP since Dec 9th... so who’s got the title now ? Lol
loool mine has been in IP since Nov 14th, it was transferred to Scarborough local office on Dec 13th... :cool: