+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I sent my itinerary through fax as requested by the embassy...

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
Hi everyone! I sent my itinerary through fax as requested by the embassy. Because my medical expires September 14,2010. They will issue my visa if i decide to land canada before my medical expires or else i have to redo my medical. Now my flight schedule is September 6,2010. Do you guys think embassy would send my visa as soon as they got the fax i sent? how long would it take them to send? I am from cebu... please need your ideas.... thanks and God bless us all....

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
Hi there, I just have few questions. How and when the embassy contacted you that you have to send an itenerary? Email, Call or mail? For me I'd rather travel to Manila to pick up my visa than waiting for it through courier since you just have a limited time to wait...sometimes its stuck to their office once they are having a tough to locate your address. But before that you have to contact the embassy first so they know... thanks:)

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
Hi precious... thanks for the response. They phoned me last friday august 27,2010 at 12nn. The VO asked me if i can land canada before my medical expires. Of course i said yes! So she asked me to send a booking certificate through fax or email. Do you think they will entertain me if i go there personally? You mean its impossible for them to send my visa as soon as possible???? Please please need more ideas..... thanks and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
Well going there personally with out letting them know that you want to pick up your visa is not a good idea. Sana sinabi mo din sa Vo mo the time na tumawag sya na kung pwede ikaw nalang ang mag pick up ng visa since you have limited time. Your flight is pretty near eh? And asking me if they will send it ASAP I have no idea. Alam mo naman siguro kung gaano sila kabagal. But then you still have few days left to wait, and if ever you cant get the visa before sept 6 you still have few days to rebook it since your medical will expire on 14th.Did you finish siminar like CFO if ur hubby is canadian citizen and PDOS if he is PR holder. You need to do it while waiting if ur sponsor is canadian citizen. Well good luck I hope you can get the visa within this week.I know its tough to be in your situation.

bobshynoswife

Nov 16, 2009
St Albert, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Interview........
24-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
if it is possible for you to go in person, that's what you should do. call to tell them you will come, ask if a specific day is needed. many high commissions do the visa on the same day. with your tight schedule, you don't have a day to spare, and would hate for your passport to have any delays.

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
@precious & bobshynoswife
Thank you for the opinions... i've tried calling the call center this afternoon. I asked if theres any way to know that the vo got my fax yet. she said that there is no way to know if it is received or not. they wont give any specific answer. they just said i'll just have to wait. I am very worried now... please help whats the best thing to do??? thanks again and God bless...

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
@precious
Salamat sa response ha... by the way, yung vo talaga yung tumawag sakin. at pinapili pa ako kung magpa re-med ba ako o mag land before mag expire yung medical ko. kaya nung cnabi ko na maka land ako pag may visa ako, kaya cnabi nya na magsend ako ng fax sa booking ko. binigyan pa nga nya ako ng fax number dalawa eh. ang inalala ko ngau baka di dumating ung visa ko eh lunes ung flight ko... huhuhuhu please help paano ang gagawin ko... tapos na po ako mag cfo. yung visa nalang talaga ang kulang... salamat and God bless...

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
You're welcome:) you are so fortunate that your vo really considred your medical expiration. And they really try to call you. Did you try to call the number that he/she used when they called you.I dont know if pwede, but if not the most easiest way to contact them is through fax.Why dont you try and tell them about your situation. And they might considered you and send the visa ASAP. And also mention them that you are also willing to come in person and pick up the visa.... No harm in trying.... good luck and God Bless too:)

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
@precious...
have you tried going there at the embassy in person? do u think they will entertain me? Una sa lahat sila po yung nag request ng itinerary/booking certificate ko. please need more ideas... thanks again... God bless...

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
Yup I tried going there before for some follow ups but you need to be early like 4 am since they only entertained limited people like 50 person/day. First come first serve. But since you are from cebu I dont know if you can make it early.You need to stay overnight in Manila if you want to go there in person but before you go, make sure that you let them know that you are coming to pick up the visa coz you have no idea if they also send it in courier and all your effort time and money will be wasted. The only thing that is tough in CEM is that they dont entertain a phone call when it comes to immigration matter. Only email and fax in which take time for them also to response. Try to fax them today and wait for their response. Thats the only advise I can give.

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
@precious..
Thank you for the ideas... this is really very hard situation for me. Okey lang po sakin na mag stay overnite in manila kasi my friend naman ako matulugan dyan. Cguro yun na lang talaga ang gagawin ko. Kasi tumawag na ako sa customer service ng DHL, sabi nila wala raw yung pangalan ko sa napick-up nila kahapon galing embassy. Di ba monday to thursday lang mag entertain sa public yung canadain embassy? try ko rin mag fax ngayun kung magresponse ba sila. nakaka stress talaga... salamat sa mga ideas mo ha.... God bless...

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
Right, monday-thursday only and you need to be so early since theres only limited slot. I know how tough your situation is.... malungkot nga lang binigay nga nila visa mo pero di hamak na stress din ang inabot mo dahil sa situation mo ngayon. I hope you can make it before your flight.Or else rebook is the only solution left. But if I were you since mabagal silang mag send ng visa pacakage dapat ang kinuha mo na flight is sept 12 since 14 pa naman ang expiration mo. Sorry if medyo nanisi pa ako....But well andyan na yan so all you can do is do all you can to get the visa before 6th. Mahirap talaga ang sitwasyon mo....but then good luck for what ever step you will take:) fax is good idea since someone can read it right away..... so good luck and let me know what it goes....

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
Hi precious!!! Good news vo just called me. She allowed me to come and pick up my visa. kasi di pa nila napadala. Thanks God.... God is so good... i will keep you posted.....thanks again...

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
great news!! Im happy for you.... pls help me pray that soon I will get my visa too.... Have a safe trip to Manila....:)