+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i picked up our visas today in accra

soj

Feb 23, 2007
My naija people,i fnally picked our visas today in accra.i got to the embassy at some minutes after eight,then i went through the routine procedure x after the waiting game started.at exactly three-fifteen ghanian time i was called in to collect it.thanks for all ur support,i love u all x God will see all of u through.cheers

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
soj,
ope oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! THANK YOU JESUS.
OMO ARAIYE O E BA WA JO , OMO ARAIYE O E BA WA YO, OGOJI ODUN TI A TIN BA BO. A DUPE O OLUWA O(Ebenezer Obey's song).

big congratulations to you. this is good news for us all.
so when are you planning to land. pls gist us about your fight and landing experience. wish you a save journey and an enjoyable landing.
i'm glad i'm the first person to congratulate you. mine is on the way too by the grace of God.
pls dont forget us your nija brothers and sisters o

tito

Feb 10, 2007
soj,

I rejoice with you and your family on this important milestone and pray that the Lord that has started this will complete it in Jesus Name.
Congrats and wish you safe and happy landing.

tito

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
Bros na wa o, u don cross the line. congratulation and God bless. Abeni_Okin, u are next, I will advise that u go get ur things ready for the journey. Once again my brother I wish u the best of luck and most especially God's guidance. And pls no 4get ur brothers on this forum o. I beg.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Soj,

We knew this will happen eventually and it has. Congratulations. For the rest of us, there will come a day like this. Its only a matter of time. Soj, wishing you God's speed in everything you plan to do in Canada. Best regards.

A-square

Jan 24, 2007
soj,

Congrats!!!!!
I'm very happy for you and your family. I pray that God will answer those of us still waiting.

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
Soj,

Everybody beat me to it this time around. I have been off-forum for a while.
Congats my brother and the favour that has seen you through all the while will not depart from you.
E ku orire o.

Help us further Soj by stating your full timeline from when you started upto visa collection.

Cheers

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
SOJ baba,

Dont mind my network provider they have knocked me out since, and it is better later than never, so please accept my congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Is there anything you want to dispose, like moto,

God bless

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOJ,
Congrats for on this great achievement. We hope to hear more from you when are you landing?

We call you soon.

Oloye

Dec 20, 2007
congrats to you, if you could tell us when you applied so that those of us that applied last year will know when it will materialize.

once again i say congrats

Febby

Nov 9, 2007
SOJ,
I want to believe this is Better than never. I want to congratulate you and your family on this great achievement and not to worry, You are already on the move to the NEXT Level and my prayer is that all NAIJA folks on this forum shall get to the promised land by His grace.
As others have suggested, please let us have your experience. Once again, congrats and Happy New Year.

Rgds,
Sola
"Moving to my NEXT LEVEL"

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
I say a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to that Febby. I want to welcome you too to this forum.