+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need some help please!

Teresa raye

Jun 5, 2019
Hey my husband recently got denied for a visitors visa my mother had invited him because I’m currently on maternity leave and wasn’t aware that I was able to apply for him myself at the time so we want to try again and this time I will be mentioning our newborn and wanting help for about 3 months could this change things because the reasons for him being rejected the first time is lack of travel history , no assets, family ties and the reason for visiting .... I plan to do a new invitation letter really explaining why we did things differently the first time around and show proof of my mat leave can’t I get some advise ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey my husband recently got denied for a visitors visa my mother had invited him because I’m currently on maternity leave and wasn’t aware that I was able to apply for him myself at the time so we want to try again and this time I will be mentioning our newborn and wanting help for about 3 months could this change things because the reasons for him being rejected the first time is lack of travel history , no assets, family ties and the reason for visiting .... I plan to do a new invitation letter really explaining why we did things differently the first time around and show proof of my mat leave can’t I get some advise ?
What is your status in Canada?

If you are Canadian, there's very little chance your husband is going to be approved for a TRV. You should apply to sponsor him for permanent residency instead.