+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help! I'm from a bad educational situation

Jul 13, 2016
Hello everybody!
My name is Felipe. I am from a little town in Chile, and I'm 16 years old.
Here the "secundary school" lasts four years, and I'm in the third year. Soon, my parents will postulate to a Canadian Inmigration Program, and obviously I will go with them.
I guess my educational level and escolar knowledges are poor because of my educational enviroment. I have no very good teachers or theaching methods or resources. Actually, I think most of my classmates haven't the english level to write this message.
I'm nervous and fears. Canada has a great educational level, and I need help to reach it, also because my interests are science. I think in apply for the secundary from the begining.

Is possible reach the Canadian educational system? What is the better option? Are enough my interests in the studies to superate the inmigration?
Thanks!

Tri-Cities

Aug 10, 2015
Hello :)

I am not sure if I got your story right...but here are my thoughts.

I guess your parents already know where tehy want to go - meaning which Province. If so you should get in contact with a College. Sit down and write an email to the College of interest (in your case science programs). Tell them your story and ask them what you can do to be able to apply.

My experience is that whatever questions you got they will always help you. They'll do their best to give you the information you need.

Unfortunately I don't know a lot about College and classes / courses - sorry!

But hey, you were able to ask on the forum, so you are able to ask those at the College who know how this works.

Do NOT give up! Just go for it!! The sooner the better!!

cheers, TC

pkkalras

Apr 27, 2015
canada
Dear you should not worry for it. There are many programs for ESL by Government as well as by private schools. You can learn language very fast.