+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I mistakenly revoked my GCkey...

Veenasashank

May 21, 2020
Hi,

I had the same issue today. I tried to link my application to the new account and ran into the error that no applications were found. We need to update all the details according to the immigration document form :1294. I’ve updated all the details accordingly and Guess what !! I’m able to link my application to the new GCkey.

Stephan Rajan

Dec 10, 2021
Hi

I mistakenly revoke my GC key. How can I Reactivate My Gckey? I already submit my documents 2 months ago. My application is still processed or it's getting Rejected.

v.s.

Apr 27, 2022
Hi Kim! Call the CIC and they will send you an email to where you can request for your GCkey to be activated again.
I had the same issue couple of months ago and thats just what I did.

Hope it helps.
Which number can I call for the CIC?

AprilAnne04

May 2, 2022
Hi i have accidentally revoked my account last two weeks ago. I tried to many times to link my old account to the new account but it still shows no applications found and im pretty sure that i put all the information correctly. I even tried to contact CIC but no one answering my call and webform as well untill now they didnt respond me back. Sent an email for technical issue still not getting reply. I tried all what i can do but still failed. It’s stressing me out already if anyone been in the situation please kindly share

v.s.

Apr 27, 2022
Hi i have accidentally revoked my account last two weeks ago. I tried to many times to link my old account to the new account but it still shows no applications found and im pretty sure that i put all the information correctly. I even tried to contact CIC but no one answering my call and webform as well untill now they didnt respond me back. Sent an email for technical issue still not getting reply. I tried all what i can do but still failed. It’s stressing me out already if anyone been in the situation please kindly share
I am stuck in the complete same situation No one's answering the calls or replying to my emails...

vaamshi7

Sep 20, 2022
I am stuck in the complete same situation No one's answering the calls or replying to my emails...
Hi guys, were you able to retrieve it?
Please throw us some light on the steps you followed.
It would be of great help! Thank you

Oct 11, 2022
Hi guys, were you able to retrieve it?
Please throw us some light on the steps you followed.
It would be of great help! Thank you
I'm still stuck for almost a month with no sucess to link my process.
Any help ? I've applied for study permit. Did somebody have any answer ?

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
hi, i'm kim from korea

few days ago, I made a big mistake...i revoked my gckey
I submitted study permit application that account 3weeks ago
I created new GCkey, insert my information
but link existing application system doesn't work

my visa application is deleted?
or system error? should I submit visa application again?
New account may take few days to retrieve your data and to add your details. I have gone through a similar situation and successfully linked my application to the new account. Keep trying to link your application.

Pituchchai

Sep 9, 2023
Hello,

I did the same mistake like you guys. And finally I can solve it!!!
First I followed all the instruction on the website. I have tried to link the previous application to the new GC key account, but the system said There is no application match. Because to link the application you have to put exactly information, and trust me sometimes you put it wrong!!

To solve the problem I call to IRCC and select relate menu. The key point is " You have to talk to someone " After verified yourself admin will provide the right information to linking your application. In my case the system save my expiration date wrong.

Have a good luck:)