+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I just got my study Visa!!! Finally!!

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hey guys today I woke up with a message that said that my passport was ready to be picked up at my VAC...

So I went there and guess what?? My student visa was printed right there in my passport.

I ha to wait for 9 endless weeks until I finally got it... I think all the suffering and wait was worth it... I will be traveling to Canada in about to weeks..

To all of you guys who haven't got your visa yet good luck... Make sure you get all de documentation required and you will get your Visa...

ENJOY CANADA!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
:D
Wolf pls email me ur contact on josephmichaeloffei@gmail so we chat on whatsapp. Add country code pls

SFAIZA

May 11, 2015
Congratulations!

I want to ask you the details, such as when you applied, from where you applied, when did you get the medical call, and when the final decision came to you? Also you get the medical appointment through email or phone call?

adi17

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
IELTS Request
8.5, Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
Congrats!!

Same question as SFAIZA

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
SFAIZA said:
Congratulations!

I want to ask you the details, such as when you applied, from where you applied, when did you get the medical call, and when the final decision came to you? Also you get the medical appointment through email or phone call?
Hey well all the information about timing is right here
<----
Just below my name you can find everything about it, since y submitted my application until I got my visa...

For the medical appointment I look at CIC Web page and found the doctors that were available in my city... I drove there and talked directly to him, my doctor told me to come the next day at 7 am and bring with me 196 US Dollars (that's the currency here in Ecuador, my country).

Next day at 8am I was all done with my medical examination had my blood samples taken, chest x ray done and my doctor told me he would send medical results through e Medical a couple of hours later.... 2 days after my visa was issued.

So yes I think for my own experience that receiving a medical examination request means visa approval unless you have some serious medical problem...

And also the most important thing for medicals is to find a doctor who will submit results through e Medical... That will speed up your process and save you a week or so....

Hope this helped

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Also, I forgot this, although my visa was issued on the 14/05/2015 I received a message through my VAC tracking number that my passport was ready to be picked up with a final decision at the VAC where I submitted my application by 19/05/2015 and picked it up the same day... So yes might issue you visa and you might get to know that some days after that.... And still have to wait for a couple of days

thlimon

May 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations dude :)
please pray for me, I'm going to apply in next week

willxclusive

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hey guys today I woke up with a message that said that my passport was ready to be picked up at my VAC...

So I went there and guess what?? My student visa was printed right there in my passport.

I ha to wait for 9 endless weeks until I finally got it... I think all the suffering and wait was worth it... I will be traveling to Canada in about to weeks..

To all of you guys who haven't got your visa yet good luck... Make sure you get all de documentation required and you will get your Visa...

ENJOY CANADA!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
:D
Congrats man and good luck! Where in Canada are you studying?

rasel5065

Mar 11, 2014
Dear Senior,

Today my vfs tracking has been changed

Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 20/05/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted.

I have passed 1 month 11 days after medical & pp submission. Still now i did not get any approval mail.

What does it mean? rejection...

please help me to get idea

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasel5065 said:
Dear Senior,

Today my vfs tracking has been changed

Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 20/05/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted.

I have passed 1 month 11 days after medical & pp submission. Still now i did not get any approval mail.

What does it mean? rejection...

please help me to get idea
Did they ask you to submit your medical? Can you share your timeline please!

Sukriti

Apr 27, 2012
hey Wolfpmd3

I have a vry imp question to ask
What have u been doing these 9 weeks??

I mean really.. u must have been tensed...

rasel5065

Mar 11, 2014
Hi msh_ca,

yes they asked for medical and pp submission.

I applied on 26-03-15. Medical & PP submission mail received on 06-04-15. I had medical on 07-04-15 and pp submitted on 09-04-15

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasel5065 said:
Hi msh_ca,

yes they asked for medical and pp submission.

I applied on 26-03-15. Medical & PP submission mail received on 06-04-15. I had medical on 07-04-15 and pp submitted on 09-04-15
Usually when they ask for medical it means your application is approved but they were some cases in this forum that got rejection after medical request. Hopefully you case is approved. :)