+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I just got my study Visa!!! Finally!!

Dipu Tahsin

May 23, 2015
rasel5065 said:
Hi Dipu,
Thanks for ur comments. Actually I am feeling very tense. Every moments i just praying to Allah to give my visa.

How about you? you applied or will apply?
Hi rasel5065,

Dont worry Bro. May Allah help you.
I did not apply yet. I will apply for Visa in June for Sep15.
Happy to see someone from Dhaka is getting Visa.
If you share your profile or any opinion that may help me for my Visa application and may encourage me. I am also very worried about my application as the student Visa is getting very hard day by day.

thanks

OyBosEnEmm

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hey guys today I woke up with a message that said that my passport was ready to be picked up at my VAC...

So I went there and guess what?? My student visa was printed right there in my passport.

I ha to wait for 9 endless weeks until I finally got it... I think all the suffering and wait was worth it... I will be traveling to Canada in about to weeks..

To all of you guys who haven't got your visa yet good luck... Make sure you get all de documentation required and you will get your Visa...

ENJOY CANADA!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
:D
Did you apply online or paper

OyBosEnEmm

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hey guys today I woke up with a message that said that my passport was ready to be picked up at my VAC...

So I went there and guess what?? My student visa was printed right there in my passport.

I ha to wait for 9 endless weeks until I finally got it... I think all the suffering and wait was worth it... I will be traveling to Canada in about to weeks..

To all of you guys who haven't got your visa yet good luck... Make sure you get all de documentation required and you will get your Visa...

ENJOY CANADA!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
:D
Hello,

Was your application online or paper.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
nmurshed said:
what no to call Sask uni...am not able to reach them...
I think he's asking for the telephone number of Sakatchewan University. :)

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
nmurshed said:
what no to call Sask uni...am not able to reach them...
It depends on what department you want to contact??

Go to their website you will find everything there...

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I did...i m calling them from a week...Pam Compain...grad secretary...auto message says shez nt available...
i mailed 6 7 times to grad secretary, grad chair,..no reply !!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
nmurshed said:
I did...i m calling them from a week...Pam Compain...grad secretary...auto message says shez nt available...
i mailed 6 7 times to grad secretary, grad chair,..no reply !!
That is so weird...

Try calling Megan Fillatre... I have called her plenty of times and have send her more than 20 emails and have always got an asnwer from her...

well only contact her if you are Going for a post graduate course.. if you are goign for undergraduate you should look for someone else...

Megan Fillatre

International Graduate Recruitment and Liaison Officer

College of Graduate Studies and Research

megan.fillatre@usask.ca
(306) 966-2774

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
thanks bro..

I jus mailed her..hopefully she replies.

I have applied online on May 1st.
All the reference also sent by my professors.

Now,
Transcript
IELTS
GRE
Pre-Qualification form

these are written as requirement.

Transcript & IELTS, i have e-mailed the grad secretary..NO reply...Do i mail them by courier???

I havnt given GRE ?????
Also , how do i send the pre qualification form ???

waleedrafiq

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
congratulation bro.
I am really happy for u bro, u finally made it. why r u going so early, please share ur POE experience with us once u entry. i am also coming to saskatchewan end of july. did u apply for on campus residence or u gona live off campus.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
waleedrafiq said:
congratulation bro.
I am really happy for u bro, u finally made it. why r u going so early, please share ur POE experience with us once u entry. i am also coming to saskatchewan end of july. did u apply for on campus residence or u gona live off campus.
Hey was that for me??

Well if it was this is your answer...

Thanks dude!! I am really happy as well...

I am going early since my brother is a canadian citizen and I am going to meet my newly borned niece... And am gonna spend about a month at my brother's that's why...

No I am gonna live off campus, it's much cheaper and that way I will get the chance to know the city better... If you keep in touch with me through this forum I will gladly help you find accommodation once you arrive since I will be there earlier...

Good luck bro

navraina

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
jammu
Visa Office......
cic online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2014
Doc's Request.
9-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-14
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
very VERY soon
CONGRATZ MAN BTW FOR U GOT A VISA FOR WHICH INTAKE MAY OR SEPTEMBER I ALSO GOT MY VISA 3 DAYS EARLIER FOR SEPT INTAKE
CHEERZ