+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I just got my study Visa!!! Finally!!

waleedrafiq

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hey was that for me??

Well if it was this is your answer...

Thanks dude!! I am really happy as well...

I am going early since my brother is a canadian citizen and I am going to meet my newly borned niece... And am gonna spend about a month at my brother's that's why...

No I am gonna live off campus, it's much cheaper and that way I will get the chance to know the city better... If you keep in touch with me through this forum I will gladly help you find accommodation once you arrive since I will be there earlier...

Good luck bro
thanks dude,
i will keep in touch with u as i really need help in finding off campus residence, :)

Jennify

Jun 4, 2015
Hi, I read you got your student permit, congrats..
I got admission at university of Regina and I wanted to ask you some questions..
I got my admission doc today (03/06/15) for fall 2015 and I'm planing to submit my visa application by the ending of this month or the beginning of July. Do you think it is a good idea? Or I should wait.
How about the documents? How can I demonstrate i'll be leaving Canada at the end of my studies? And how can I prove I have sufficient founds apart from the money in my bank account?
My tuition fee is 16000 CAD.. And I have 8000 in my account plus 18500 CAD in my mom's account do you think it's ok or we should put more?
THank you and sorry for the numerous questions... :D ;D

Pures Toro

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hey guys today I woke up with a message that said that my passport was ready to be picked up at my VAC...

So I went there and guess what?? My student visa was printed right there in my passport.

I ha to wait for 9 endless weeks until I finally got it... I think all the suffering and wait was worth it... I will be traveling to Canada in about to weeks..

To all of you guys who haven't got your visa yet good luck... Make sure you get all de documentation required and you will get your Visa...

ENJOY CANADA!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Congratulations
:D

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Jennify said:
Hi, I read you got your student permit, congrats..
I got admission at university of Regina and I wanted to ask you some questions..
I got my admission doc today (03/06/15) for fall 2015 and I'm planing to submit my visa application by the ending of this month or the beginning of July. Do you think it is a good idea? Or I should wait.
How about the documents? How can I demonstrate i'll be leaving Canada at the end of my studies? And how can I prove I have sufficient founds apart from the money in my bank account?
My tuition fee is 16000 CAD.. And I have 8000 in my account plus 18500 CAD in my mom's account do you think it's ok or we should put more?
THank you and sorry for the numerous questions... :D ;D
You should apply as soon as possible... Meaning gather everything you need and apply early... If you want too much you might get into delays...

You need to show money for at least one year(first year) tuition plus 10000 CAD for first year living expenses... You can show everything you can get... There is a section in cic Web page under study permit section where they detail which documents you can show for proof of financial support...

I think showing only your mom's and your bank statements might not be enough... Maybe another relative?? Your mom's bank statements should come together with a letter where she commits commits to support you with any amount of money during your stay there... Proof of property of land, cars, houses and other may be useful as proof of financial support as well as home ties...

Been married or having children is also good to show home ties... As well as owning properties.. Also a litter from prospect employer once you get your degree could help... And also a good SOP saying how this degree well help you succeed once you come back...

I you don't have enough money consider also applying for a student loan from any financial institution in your home country... Which also will help you a lot to show strong home ties...

Good luck

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the different passport status that show in " VFS tracking system"

Plz give step by step status that we can see

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
himal015 said:
What are the different passport status that show in " VFS tracking system"

Plz give step by step status that we can see
In my case only two:

Since day 2 until week 9 it showed: your passport has been received by embassy XXXX and is been processed.

After it was all completed: Your processed passport with final dicision has been sent to VFS office and is ready for pick up.

This status are not exactly as the ones shown but you get the idea.... Dont expect many changes.. the status might only change once final decision (refusal or visa issued) has been taken and your passport has been shipped to VFS office

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nemer said:
Bro where did you apply from ?
I applied since 8 weeks and still no response at all ?
Hi Nemer, when did you apply, can you share your timeline?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello guys!

I known I have nothing been active in the forum for a couple of weeks....

I am writing this from the Toronto International Airport... I just got into Canada...

My experience at the port of entry was awesomely.... I mean I had all my papers and stuff but the officer barely looked at them... I got it issued in about 5 minutes.... No big deal just need to show proof of financial support like payment receipts, money, etc... And of course he took a quick look at my letter of introduction .. Which was on pdf format in my phone (I didn't print that)

So yeah don't worry there should not be problems at Port of entry for anyone at all ..

It's great to be back... Any questions let me know

Yamini Patel

Jun 15, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hey guys today I woke up with a message that said that my passport was ready to be picked up at my VAC...

So I went there and guess what?? My student visa was printed right there in my passport.

I ha to wait for 9 endless weeks until I finally got it... I think all the suffering and wait was worth it... I will be traveling to Canada in about to weeks..

To all of you guys who haven't got your visa yet good luck... Make sure you get all de documentation required and you will get your Visa...

ENJOY CANADA!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
:D

Congrats dear...
Good luck in future.

hazex

Jun 17, 2015
Hye and congrats to you for the successful visa application.
i am newbie here. i need some help regarding the study plan for visa application. Would you please send me a sample of study plan? My email: hazexander@gmail.com
thank you :)

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hello guys!

I known I have nothing been active in the forum for a couple of weeks....

I am writing this from the Toronto International Airport... I just got into Canada...

My experience at the port of entry was awesomely.... I mean I had all my papers and stuff but the officer barely looked at them... I got it issued in about 5 minutes.... No big deal just need to show proof of financial support like payment receipts, money, etc... And of course he took a quick look at my letter of introduction .. Which was on pdf format in my phone (I didn't print that)

So yeah don't worry there should not be problems at Port of entry for anyone at all ..

It's great to be back... Any questions let me know
Wow, that's nice & fast! :D thanks for sharing & good luck! ;)