+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

lilg

Jul 24, 2023
Hi guys, just an update of my application.

I submitted my paasport for visit visa stamping on June 19.
Today, June 26 (7days from the application) I received a notification from VFS that:
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi."

I am so happy that the process takes only few days.

Cheers.

Heeey i submitted my passport on July 17 and im still waiting 7 days now and i didn't receive nothing

jjyykk

Jul 26, 2023
Heeey i submitted my passport on July 17 and im still waiting 7 days now and i didn't receive nothing
I submitted on the same day, and still didn’t hear anything, I need my passport for an urgent travel and I submitted multiple requests on the web form but no reply. I don’t understand why it takes so long to get my TRV stamped …

jjyykk

Jul 26, 2023
Can someone tell me how long does it take to get u passport back for TRV?I submitted via vfs Dubai on 17 July …. Also besides the msm, do you also get an update on the ircc portal? My ircc portal still showing that they are processing my background check….

Raj16_riar

Jun 19, 2023
Can someone tell me how long does it take to get u passport back for TRV?I submitted via vfs Dubai on 17 July …. Also besides the msm, do you also get an update on the ircc portal? My ircc portal still showing that they are processing my background check….
I submitted my passport on July 12, 2023 to the VFS Dubai Office. I didn’t get any other notification apart from the sms regarding the process, and my passport has been dispatched as of July 27th.

jjyykk

Jul 26, 2023
I submitted my passport on July 12, 2023 to the VFS Dubai Office. I didn’t get any other notification apart from the sms regarding the process, and my passport has been dispatched as of July 27th.
Sorry for my questions….Is that TRV? When did you receive an dispatch sms, in the morning/evening? I’m so stressed now … and I was thinking to directly collect at VFS since I have a trip planned

abahsa7

Star Member
Jul 26, 2023
Sorry for my questions….Is that TRV? When did you receive an dispatch sms, in the morning/evening? I’m so stressed now … and I was thinking to directly collect at VFS since I have a trip planned
was your application a TRV too? and what was the reason: study,work,tourism?

secondly what was your timeline if you can share please and if its your first or second application

jjyykk

Jul 26, 2023
was your application a TRV too? and what was the reason: study,work,tourism?

secondly what was your timeline if you can share please and if its your first or second application
Mine is TRV for business/tourism…(I actually submitted back in early 2022 because of a business meeting, the passport submission came in May this year …hehe)

Passport submission on 17th of July
It’s my first time for TRV, but I have applied and obtain a student visa before back in 2016/17..

abahsa7

Star Member
Jul 26, 2023
Mine is TRV for business/tourism…(I actually submitted back in early 2022 because of a business meeting, the passport submission came in May this year …hehe)

Passport submission on 17th of July
It’s my first time for TRV, but I have applied and obtain a student visa before back in 2016/17..
sounds good thanks, so you got the passport submission in may? but submitted in july 17?