Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 2010 and April 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
I applied in Jan 2010 and it seems my file will not be processed before my son joins university, so I am thinking in applying for him as a students in Canada my question is on the application forms it says ever applied for immigration what should I answer that question as I am the main applicant and my son is included in the application or I should include my file number.
thank help from any one

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to check Yes..
You son is a dependent of you on your FSW application and therefore his PR also in process together with yours.

It would not hinder his student visa any way.

sunrise1

Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
wilson said:
You have to check Yes..
You son is a dependent of you on your FSW application and therefore his PR also in process together with yours.

thank you for the help

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
You have to check Yes..

Hi Wilson,

I think the student visa for Sunrires' son has to be drafted carefully....there is a BIG chance of it getting denied because of the PR application of Sunrise. The Dual Intent is very clear in this case and additional efforts has to be shown to VO to convince him that his son will return back to homecountry after the completion of his studies....which is unlikely because once the PR goes through .....it is anybody;s guess that he would stay back in Canada.

@ Sunrise ....you will have to pay INTERNATIONAL fees for your son.

Mitali

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I agree well to you mitali. I am aware of the fact, as you mentioned, that the dual intend is very clear.

In fact I wanted to emphasize only the answer to the question of Sunrise, that:

"my question is on the application forms it says ever applied for immigration what should I answer that question as I am the main applicant and my son is included in the application or I should include my file number."

My additional sentence- " It would not hinder his student visa any way"
- caused the confusion because I did not point out the possible negative impact on the student visa and I did not go to the consequences as you explained.

Thanks once again mitali

sunrise1

Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Thank you to be accepted or denied is another issue, the important issue that I don't want my son to be dined because I did not mention the PR process..
Mitali could you be kind and tell me what extra measure I have to take is it like big bank account and so on.
thank you Wilson and Mitali.