+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got my passport!!

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
party time ;D
enjoy your weekend with your family and friends.
hope you have wonderful future.
what's your next plan? shopping in buffalo and to try out your new passport or going on a world tour and spending some quality time with family 8)

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueshirt said:
party time ;D
enjoy your weekend with your family and friends.
hope you have wonderful future.
what's your next plan? shopping in buffalo and to try out your new passport or going on a world tour and spending some quality time with family 8)
hahaha i wish i have money to go around the world. I just got the passport but I dont have money hahahaha in the future maybe

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapguru said:
Hope the first and last name is mentioned correctly. Enjoy!
well my passport shows only name and surname
my certificate name, surname and middle name hahaha but its ok i can say all of my friends come from my original country is having the same issues and they are ok.

jell9050

Jan 18, 2014
Hi Hoping canadian, Congratulations!!

I have my test next week, I was going through the discover canada book but I have found alot of names as well as alot of dates . Do I need to remember all dates etc or test is not that complex and tough.Thanks for your advise.

jell9050

Jan 18, 2014

I have my test next week, I was going through the discover canada book but I have found alot of names as well as alot of dates . Do I need to remember all dates etc or test is not that complex and tough.Thanks for your advise.

RQ2012

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
I got my passport in 4 business days (including delivery time by Canada Post). Standard processing.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jell9050 said:

unfortunately yes you need to memorized those special events date, people etc

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jell9050 said:

its all about history, when you dont study and memorized those stuff, you will be stuck on the exam. I advice you to remember the dates and those people who made a history of Canada those people have a big contribution in Canada. Treat is as if you are learning a new history. I told my friend who took the exam this wednesday to study in www.v-soul.com and she got 20/20 she study only for 5 days

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
congrats :D
I still haven't applied, no time, maybe Monday as I'm off :D

coolifrs

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_canadian said:
i got my passport, so happy. it took 9 working days from application to canada post ;D
I just applied for the Canadian Passport in the downtown Toronto office on Victoria St.

The man was super friendly. Hopefully the application will be smooth.

- Which office did you apply at?
- Did anyone call your reference?