+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got my passport!!

steeles

May 7, 2014
Passport photo, guarantor just sign the photo? or also must write in "I certify that this photo is true
likeness of you" then sign? which one?
The reason I am asking is, in my passport photo, back of the photo, there is a date of photo taken and photo studio name, there are not enough space, to write "I certify that this photo is true likeness of you" to write. I am worry about this...

So.. Is it enough just to signature of gurantor of back of the photo without writing of
"I certify that this photo is true likeness of you" part???

Those who have applied and got Canadian passport with gurantor, please response..!!
Thanks in advance...

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Follow the instructions exactly as written on the forms - the guarantor has to write out those words. The passport photo is pretty large, how come there is no space to write?

Oct 17, 2014
hoping_canadian said:
well my passport shows only name and surname
my certificate name, surname and middle name hahaha but its ok i can say all of my friends come from my original country is having the same issues and they are ok.
In my COPR, PR card and all ID's, I have my first name and part of my father's name, as the given names are more than 15 digits in my original passport. If the same truncated name appears in the certificate of citizenship, am allowed to write my first name only in the application to the Canadian passport?

coolifrs

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steeles said:
Passport photo, guarantor just sign the photo? or also must write in "I certify that this photo is true
The reason I am asking is, in my passport photo, back of the photo, there is a date of photo taken and photo studio name, there are not enough space, to write "I certify that this photo is true likeness of you" to write. I am worry about this...

So.. Is it enough just to signature of gurantor of back of the photo without writing of

Those who have applied and got Canadian passport with gurantor, please response..!!
Thanks in advance...
Check to ensure that you are using the right size. It seems wierd to me that it doesnt fit.

Also the passport photo company should have stamped the photo with "I certify that this photo is true likeness of"

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Actually, the guarantor (not photo company) should write, "I certify that this photo is true likeness of" and sign it. The photo company just has to stamp their address, contact info and date photo was taken.

coolifrs said:
Check to ensure that you are using the right size. It seems wierd to me that it doesnt fit.

Also the passport photo company should have stamped the photo with "I certify that this photo is true likeness of"

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forum_talk said:
good for you, i think we have talked over the passport processing and you told me that they told you it will take till 9 or 10 of november which is now much more faster than that.did you get it by xpress post?or it was delivered by canada post the standard mail delivery?
it is xpresspost

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steeles said:

Thanks in advance...
it has to be there, well i took my photos at costco and by default they stamp the 'i certify blah blah' at the back of the picture.

just write it in a very small letters then hehee