AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
HELP! Did you guys write the date at the bottom in the two copies before sending them out?

Carly0069

Nov 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SASKATOON IRCC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
Can anybody share in few words what is happening at this interviews? What kind of questions do they ask?
basically just go through all info on the CoPR. And also your email address and mail address.

Reactions: Alexey1986

Carly0069

Nov 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SASKATOON IRCC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
HELP! Did you guys write the date at the bottom in the two copies before sending them out?
I sent email to IRCC and they confirmed do NOT write date on the form.

Carly0069

Nov 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SASKATOON IRCC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
I also received this email today and my interview is scheduled on Friday. I have few questions about this process -
  • How long it will take to get the signed copy back from Ottawa once I courier the signed COPR from my side? If anyone can share their timeline that will be perfect.
  • I am planning to go for flagpolling on Thursday. So is it still possible for me to go for flagpolling in US-CANADA border even though I receive this email ?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
My timeline.

22 November: Telephone landing--- same day I received an e-mail to submit Completion of Confirmation of Permanent Resident Document.
Note: I signed the documents, both COPR, during the interview. However, I was told NOT to date any of the copies, the reason is that they will date them when they receive them from me, and date under my signature will be also dated by them, only my signature is required. It seems on the day they sign them, you are officially permanent resident. You will send both copies of COPR (both will be signed), and they will return your copy and will keep their own copy.
23 November: I sent the signed COPR forms (note that I did not include xpost envelope, and it looks they deliver my copy at their own expense).
27 November: Delivered.
28 November: I could link my PR card on my existing CIC account, and it looks my PR is approved on 28th November:) And I used only name, surname, date, and place of birth when selecting on the menu in order to link PR card processing to my CIC account.

I think they will also send my copy of validated COPR soon. With the validated COPR form (signed and dated, and copy of me sent by them), I can apply for SIN number, and health care card.

Thank you,

Last edited:

swathi25

May 1, 2017
I just got through and this is 100% legitimate.

It's pilot project that they have just started mainly for applicants who are inland and are not within a certain distance of a port or Ottawa. They have been designated as 'rural' I spoke to them at great length and they said they had several calls today as expected because it's a new initiative.

As sceptical as we all were, it's confirmed that you can indeed land via telephone dependent on your circumstances.

Hi there,

I have also received an email about attending interview over phone to confirm PR status. Could you please tell what the process was? Do we have to mail any documents later? If yes, what all it could be?

Carly0069

Nov 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SASKATOON IRCC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
My timeline.

22 November: Telephone landing--- same day I received an e-mail to submit Completion of Confirmation of Permanent Resident Document.
Note: I signed the documents, both COPR, during the interview. However, I was told NOT to date any of the copies, the reason is that they will date them when they receive them from me, and date under my signature will be also dated by them, only my signature is required. It seems on the day they sign them, you are officially permanent resident. You will send both copies of COPR (both will be signed), and they will return your copy and will keep their own copy.
23 November: I sent the signed COPR forms (note that I did not include xpost envelope, and it looks they deliver my copy at their own expense).
28 November: I could link my PR card on my existing CIC account, and it looks my PR is approved on 28th November:) And I used only name, surname, date, and place of birth when selecting on the menu in order to link PR card processing to my CIC account.

I think they will also send my copy of validated COPR soon. With the validated COPR form (signed and dated, and copy of me sent by them), I can apply for SIN number, and health care card.

Thank you,
Did you receive any email that indicate you can link your PR card on cic account?

Reactions: angelbird

kunalrrv

Aug 28, 2016
My timeline.

Thank you,

Hello, Thanks for the update,
i have sent the COPR signed to them, it was delivered to them on Nov 28th, so my question is where can i find the PR card number? and what timeframe will they return my copy of signed COPR? and i think they mentioned that the PR card will be mailed directly, so i am not sure if i can get an option to select what shows up on the card.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: angelbird

chideraa

Jun 13, 2017
I was going to travel to America then land on my way back but I'm guessing if I do this telephone interview, I won't be able to re-enter as I've already technically landed, correct?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello, Thanks for the update,
i have sent the COPR signed to them, it was delivered to them on Nov 28th, so my question is where can i find the PR card number? and what timeframe will they return my copy of signed COPR? and i think they mentioned that the PR card will be mailed directly, so i am not sure if i can get an option to select what shows up on the card.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Question 1: I do not know my PR card number either. In the system, I linked PR card application using my name, date or birth, country of birth etc information.

Question 2: I do not know when I will receive my signed copy of COPR. However, they approved it on 28th November. I sent it to Calgary, Alberta and it takes 3 business days to arrive, therefore will update you if I receive it tomorrow (earliest possible) or monday (expected) - if they mail it to me on 28th November.

Question 3: I do not know the answer to this question. I think they send it to your address.