+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hi Carly,

Yes, they use express post, and they sent it on their own expense, I just posted my COPRs. Hope you will receive it soon too:))) Such a big relief...
Hi,

I received the same email to do telephone landing on Friday Dec 1st. I have not received my PPR or COPR yet but the email said they will send it to me in time for my telephone landing phone call.

Have you any idea when I should expect them to send it? will they notify me when they have mailed it out to me?

Hazel75

Jun 9, 2017
I've just done my telephone landing this morning. The lady who called us was very helpful and the instructions were very clear. My kids were required to be present during the interview as well, though they are only 7 years old. The interviewer even asked them to say Hi to her (maybe to make sure that they were with us). I had to correct my last entry date and the last entry date of my husband and my kids - the dates entered in the CoPRs were all wrong. I also had to write the port of last entry as it was blank in the documents.

I finished the interview at 10:30 am and received an email from IRCC just about 15 minutes after that. I sent all 8 copies of CoPR (2 for each of us) to IRCC in Saskatoon (I live in Edmonton) and it is expected to be delivered by tomorrow. I didn't have to enclose an extra envelope - the lady said they would mail us via Xpresspost at their own expense.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I've just done my telephone landing this morning. The lady who called us was very helpful and the instructions were very clear. My kids were required to be present during the interview as well, though they are only 7 years old. The interviewer even asked them to say Hi to her (maybe to make sure that they were with us). I had to correct my last entry date and the last entry date of my husband and my kids - the dates entered in the CoPRs were all wrong. I also had to write the port of last entry as it was blank in the documents.

I finished the interview at 10:30 am and received an email from IRCC just about 15 minutes after that. I sent all 8 copies of CoPR (2 for each of us) to IRCC in Saskatoon (I live in Edmonton) and it is expected to be delivered by tomorrow. I didn't have to enclose an extra envelope - the lady said they would mail us via Xpresspost at their own expense.
did you get any correspondence from IRCC after you responded to the email to confirm your availability for Telephone Landing? If so, what did they say? did they send you your COPR?

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017

What kind of questions do they ask you for the telephone interview?

do they ask you about your job position, duties , education etc..? Or just personal verification questions like date of birth, country of birth etc.?

Thanks.

Hazel75

Jun 9, 2017
did you get any correspondence from IRCC after you responded to the email to confirm your availability for Telephone Landing? If so, what did they say? did they send you your COPR?
I received the email from IRCC regarding telephone landing even before I got the CoPR. The CoPR arrived 1 day after the email. Since they gave 48 hours to reply so I just waited till I got the CoPR and emailed them back that I would be available during the time that they provided. They sent another email to confirm my appointment.

Reactions: jman25

Hazel75

Jun 9, 2017
What kind of questions do they ask you for the telephone interview?

do they ask you about your job position, duties , education etc..? Or just personal verification questions like date of birth, country of birth etc.?

Thanks.
As other people have mentioned, they only went over each of the CoPRs to make sure that every details were correct and matched with information on our passports. They also asked general questions such as whether I had a spouse or kids rather than the ones in the application, whether I had been charged with crime or refused to enter Canada, etc.

Reactions: Kishan50

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I received the email from IRCC regarding telephone landing even before I got the CoPR. The CoPR arrived 1 day after the email. Since they gave 48 hours to reply so I just waited till I got the CoPR and emailed them back that I would be available during the time that they provided. They sent another email to confirm my appointment.
Ok thank you. I received the email on Friday and I responded a couple hours after the 48-hour window (yesterday) but I haven't received any response from them yet to confirm my appointment or anything.

I hope I receive some word from them today...

Santhu0604

Jul 13, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
We both are in the same boat , but I responded the email in 48 hours
I didn’t get passport request email but on Friday I got this express landing email

Quite confused...!

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
We both are in the same boat , but I responded the email in 48 hours
I didn’t get passport request email but on Friday I got this express landing email

Quite confused...!
You haven't heard anything from them yet since you responded to the email on friday???

Santhu0604

Jul 13, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
You haven't heard anything from them yet since you responded to the email on friday???
I replied around 2.30 am est Saturday.
I am waiting for the response... haven’t got anything yet

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I replied around 2.30 am est Saturday.
I am waiting for the response... haven’t got anything yet
Ah ok... I replied late but on the same day as the deadline so I am also waiting for a response from them. Let me know if you got anything from them.

Thanks...

Nim27

Nov 16, 2017
Hi
Friends.
My passport arrived today at my lawyer office and my telephonic interview scheduled on thursday morning.
Is it necessary that I have passport and COPR both at time of telephonic landing process ?
I have to drive there 3 hour to get that because canada post is busy and its too much snow weather also.....
Please suggest.

Santhu0604

Jul 13, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
Friends.
My passport arrived today at my lawyer office and my telephonic interview scheduled on thursday morning.
Is it necessary that I have passport and COPR both at time of telephonic landing process ?
I have to drive there 3 hour to get that because canada post is busy and its too much snow weather also.....
Please suggest.
Passport and copr copy is very important for telephone landing process