03-06-2017
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
I got my CoPR copy back :) time line is:
Nov 23 - received DN PR Interview email, sent email back told them I didn't receive my passport yet. They replied I can reschedule another time to conduct the interview.
Nov 27 - received my passport & CoPR and booked the appointment
Nov 28 - telephone landing
Nov 30 - copies of CoPR were delivered to IRCC and they signed the copies
Dec 04 - got my copy of CoPR.

Hope it helps!

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Hello I got a Telephone Landing request on last Friday as I am going India on 11th and my date Mention for interview was 13th December so technically I don't need to respond the Email . can some one suggest me when they will send me actual passport Request . Thank you

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
No man
I m worried about my copr as I have telephone landing on Monday
Ok they usually send them express post so it will take maybe a day or two so theres still time man... i'm still waiting for a response too.

Update: I called an agent this morning and she told me that all she's seeing on my file is that I was sent the email for landing and that I needed to reply to it *which I did* . she also says that my COPR has been created but it doesn't say whether or not it was mailed out to me yet and I should give it a few more business days.

Last edited:

sv100

Dec 5, 2017
I received the email inviting me to telephone landing Friday 1st, responded right away, and also still awaiting the COPR/confirmation email... In case that reassures anybody! My phone call isn't until the 13th so I'm assuming that's more than enough time for the COPR to arrive by then.

Reactions: jman25

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I received the email inviting me to telephone landing Friday 1st, responded right away, and also still awaiting the COPR/confirmation email... In case that reassures anybody! My phone call isn't until the 13th so I'm assuming that's more than enough time for the COPR to arrive by then.
Got the email on Friday too and my call is also the 13th...

snowflake16

Dec 5, 2017
I also received an email about telephone landing on friday the 1st of december; the scheduled interview in the email was for the 13th. Replied the same day. No communication from them since :S. I tried phoning but can't get through at the moment.. What number are people calling?

Update: I called an agent this morning and she told me that all she's seeing on my file is that I was sent the email for landing and that I needed to reply to it *which I did* . she also says that my COPR has been created but it doesn't say whether or not it was mailed out to me yet and I should give it a few more business days.
Did she say if you were still able to do the phone landing since they haven't received your reply? (considering the fact that they expected the response within 48 hours).

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I also received an email about telephone landing on friday the 1st of december; the scheduled interview in the email was for the 13th. Replied the same day. No communication from them since :S. I tried phoning but can't get through at the moment.. What number are people calling?

Did she say if you were still able to do the phone landing since they haven't received your reply? (considering the fact that they expected the response within 48 hours).
No she didn't say I couldn't she just said since its a new initiative that is being handled by a different department she doesn't know when they will send it out to me because all that information wasn't available to her as a call centre agent.

And I did respond to the email on the day of the deadline... I think I'll be fine; they do expect some responses to be a little late as per their email.

summitseries

Nov 10, 2015
Hi sv100, did you get a PPR before this email? Thanks

Anirban.C

Nov 23, 2017
My wife and I got back our copies of the CoPR documents today. Below is the timeline for us:

Nov 23 - Received our passports and CoPR documents
Nov 23 - Received invitation email for telephone landing
Nov 24 - I replied to confirm interview
Nov 27 - Telephone interview
Nov 27 - Received completion email with mailing address and instructions
Nov 29 - Mailed signed CoPR copies
Dec 1 - CoPR received by IRCC
Dec 5 - We received our copies of CoPR

Hope this helps, best wishes everybody!

Reactions: sv100

sv100

Dec 5, 2017
Hi sv100, did you get a PPR before this email? Thanks
Nope. No PPR. My status is still on IP2 I believe (background check: "we are processing...") And I login to check my account multiple times a day. The telephone landing email caught me by surprise for sure.

summitseries

Nov 10, 2015
Nope. No PPR. My status is still on IP2 I believe (background check: "we are processing...") And I login to check my account multiple times a day. The telephone landing email caught me by surprise for sure.
Yea, that's my situation, too... I haven't heard from them yet since I replied "Yes" to their email invitation to do the phone landing interview on Dec 1st. No COPR from the mail, and no update on my PR application either (still in background check). Really confusing...

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Yea, that's my situation, too... I haven't heard from them yet since I replied "Yes" to their email invitation to do the phone landing interview on Dec 1st. No COPR from the mail, and no update on my PR application either (still in background check). Really confusing...
So far everyone that got the email to do the telephone landing on December 1st, and responded to the email have not gotten any further correspondence from IRCC. We're all still waiting for their next move.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys sorry but I am just asking it to confirm:
1) After the telephone interview you send ONLY your COPRs and NOT your passports, is this true?
2) I already contacted IRCC call center to book an appointment in the local office, but the local office has not contacted me yet. So I don't have an appointment. Can I use telephone-landing?
I need urgent answer.
Please just help.
Thanks.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Guys sorry but I am just asking it to confirm:
1) After the telephone interview you send ONLY your COPRs and NOT your passports, is this true?
2) I already contacted IRCC call center to book an appointment in the local office, but the local office has not contacted me yet. So I don't have an appointment. Can I use telephone-landing?
I need urgent answer.
Please just help.
Thanks.
You have to be invited to participate in the telephone landing by IRCC, you can't just choose to do it.

Yes you send only your COPR not your passport