+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification right before taking citizenship test but scored 20 on the test. what happens next?

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi
Today I took citizenship test and I took my picture twice without id .. I scored 20, but I didn’t get any mail confirmation about my scores. Do everybody gets confirmation score with marks?? Do I have to take the re test?? Plz anyone guide what r the next steps now
I got an email requesting that I sent ID and an explanation.

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Forget to post a copy of the email I receive:

Good morning,

Please take an ID photo along with your UCI/Application number and explanation, send to the office in charge for Test evaluation IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thank you

Online testing technical support / Citizenship and Passport Programs Branch
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Not sure if this means my grades will be accepted.
But am still going to remain hopeful.

Reactions: SPADMASH

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
jam24
You will just receive an email for test retake. Same happened to my daughter.

Reactions: jam24

Hary17188

Nov 22, 2022
Same shit happened to mee , Clicked photo 2 times there was not even proper instructions how to click pic with photo id. They should have shown pic with Instructions ! emailed id with selfie now . Lets see !

Reactions: SPADMASH

Hary17188

Nov 22, 2022
thats my exact thought too. they need to redesign that page. That’s why I thought it was at the end of the test.
Yours will be approved as they have requested u Id . Same was happened with my frd as well but they approved his result as well

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Same shit happened to mee , Clicked photo 2 times there was not even proper instructions how to click pic with photo id. They should have shown pic with Instructions ! emailed id with selfie now . Lets see !
I got two email, the first one ask for copy of ID when I sent it I get an email that said they won’t accept email pics. Later in the after I got a formal email from the Scarborough office asking that I send my a copy of my ID along with my uci and application number and had 30 days to do so or, I may have to do an interview with an officer or retake the test.

I am however unable to access my citizenship tracker so Won’t be able to view for updates.

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Yours will be approved as they have requested u Id . Same was happened with my frd as well but they approved his result as well
I hope and pray that they will do same for everyone who made the error because it’s there fault.