+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification right before taking citizenship test but scored 20 on the test. what happens next?

Hary17188

Nov 22, 2022
I got two email, the first one ask for copy of ID when I sent it I get an email that said they won’t accept email pics. Later in the after I got a formal email from the Scarborough office asking that I send my a copy of my ID along with my uci and application number and had 30 days to do so or, I may have to do an interview with an officer or retake the test.

I am however unable to access my citizenship tracker so Won’t be able to view for updates.
Can u copy paste ur email here??

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Same shit happened to mee , Clicked photo 2 times there was not even proper instructions how to click pic with photo id. They should have shown pic with Instructions ! emailed id with selfie now . Lets see !
Yeah there is no clear instructions when and how to upload it..by seeing how this thread is increasing by numbers they need to do something.

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I got two email, the first one ask for copy of ID when I sent it I get an email that said they won’t accept email pics. Later in the after I got a formal email from the Scarborough office asking that I send my a copy of my ID along with my uci and application number and had 30 days to do so or, I may have to do an interview with an officer or retake the test.

I am however unable to access my citizenship tracker so Won’t be able to view for updates.
I got a reply for my email today evening by Vic edmonton to scan id to them or to wait until they process my knowledge test , the will send email for scanning ids

Reactions: jam24

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I got a reply for my email today evening by Vic edmonton to scan id to them or to wait until they process my knowledge test , the will send email for scanning ids
Nice happy to hear. they need to do same for everyone who made same error