+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification right before taking citizenship test but scored 20 on the test. what happens next?

tribesa

Feb 12, 2020
Sorry to ask many questions, how did you know Edmonton was the office. I am in Ontario, toronto. Do I have to send to the Ontario office
Because Edmonton is where my file was sent for final processing.As soon as Sydney was done ,all files was sent to where I reside ,so I believe yours will be Ontario

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I think you should wait they contact you again with another test link and it might take few weeks

Anura@06

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hey, could you please let me know if you got your citizenship without any hassle? I did the same mistake, they mentioned on the site that they can invalidate the test and we don't have to contact them. I am not sure how some of us here able to contact them. Will they respond to our email when they specifically mentioned not to send them any mails? Can anyone please share their experience? It will give me the peace of mind. Not knowing what will happen is nerve wracking. I did the mistake because I haven't been slept from the past one year, yes you heard me right. I am a new mommy and I hardly sleep for 30mins without any disturbances. I wanted to postpone my test but I know one day I have to give the test no matter what and since my baby is just 3months old I could manage to give the test and scored 20/20. It's too much pressure for me and my hubby. We don't have anyone to help us to take care of our baby due to this pandemic. Sorry for the rant..... appreciate if anyone can help me with any information.

vikita09

May 2, 2021
Hey, could you please let me know if you got your citizenship without any hassle? I did the same mistake, they mentioned on the site that they can invalidate the test and we don't have to contact them. I am not sure how some of us here able to contact them. Will they respond to our email when they specifically mentioned not to send them any mails? Can anyone please share their experience? It will give me the peace of mind. Not knowing what will happen is nerve wracking. I did the mistake because I haven't been slept from the past one year, yes you heard me right. I am a new mommy and I hardly sleep for 30mins without any disturbances. I wanted to postpone my test but I know one day I have to give the test no matter what and since my baby is just 3months old I could manage to give the test and scored 20/20. It's too much pressure for me and my hubby. We don't have anyone to help us to take care of our baby due to this pandemic. Sorry for the rant..... appreciate if anyone can help me with any information.
In my case I emailed them about missing on clicking picture of my ID. They said I will have to retake the test which I did. It only delayed the process by 1 month which is fine. For some people I have even seen officer accepting the request without retaking it.

Anura@06

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
In my case I emailed them about missing on clicking picture of my ID. They said I will have to retake the test which I did. It only delayed the process by 1 month which is fine. For some people I have even seen officer accepting the request without retaking it.
Thanks for the prompt reply! Really appreciate it!

rajarora11

Apr 4, 2022
Hello, can you please help me understand what happens next. I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification in my citizenship test. it says on cic website that my result will be invalid. What happens next?
Hey,

I did the same today on my second attempt.. did ICCRC you asked to do it again?

tribesa

Feb 12, 2020
For me I took the picture of myself with the photo I’d on my hand,with same dress and sent it via email .My result was approved.