+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification right before taking citizenship test but scored 20 on the test. what happens next?

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi
Today I took citizenship test and I took my picture twice without id .. I scored 20, but I didn’t get any mail confirmation about my scores. Do everybody gets confirmation score with marks?? Do I have to take the re test?? Plz anyone guide what r the next steps now

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi
Today I took citizenship test and I took my picture twice without id .. I scored 20, but I didn’t get any mail confirmation about my scores. Do everybody gets confirmation score with marks?? Do I have to take the re test?? Plz anyone guide what r the next steps now
I did today and got the generic email

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
yes click the print or email button on the report
oh ok once I got my scores I realized that I didn’t take a pic with Id so I panicked and closed the window without doing it. So i don’t know if I need to rewrite it. I don’t mind retaking it but they further may delay it

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Same thing happen to me also, didn’t take pic of my ID but I sent them an email with an explanation. lets see what the response will be.

thought I was the only one who made that error but realise others have too

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
oh ok once I got my scores I realized that I didn’t take a pic with Id so I panicked and closed the window without doing it. So i don’t know if I need to rewrite it. I don’t mind retaking it but they further may delay it
Think the most that may happen on previous persons.. they may send you an email for you to send copy of ID or invalidate the result and you retake the test

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Same thing happen to me also, didn’t take pic of my ID but I sent them an email with an explanation. lets see what the response will be.

thought I was the only one who made that error but realise others have too
Yeah you know there is no definite msg from them to take a pic with I’d. the button instead of saying take pic it should say take pic with I’d. i thought at the end it will ask for pic with I’d, but it didn’t..so I panicked and I didn’t save my scores as well. I have also sent them a mail. Let us see what will happen

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Yeah you know there is no definite msg from them to take a pic with I’d. the button instead of saying take pic it should say take pic with I’d. i thought at the end it will ask for pic with I’d, but it didn’t..so I panicked and I didn’t save my scores as well. I have also sent them a mail. Let us see what will happen
that was my exact thought too

poorly written instructions for the pics

lets remain positive

Reactions: SPADMASH

Jina2022

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hi guys,
I’m gonna take my test in 2days,how should I take my photo during the test?sorry to ask this question,I’m kinda confused and stressed out
Thank you

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
You will receive another invitation in a month.