Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I don't know. I doubt it. Some countries have a processing time of one week(like UK) so I highly doubt that June 18 is for the whole world. Anyways it just gives me a sense of comfort idk why

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
reason984flood said:
I don't know. I doubt it. Some countries have a processing time of one week(like UK) so I highly doubt that June 18 is for the whole world. Anyways it just gives me a sense of comfort idk why
I know what you mean... you are right. But I am not sure if they are sticking to the processing time indicator. Turkey's processing time is one week... I have been waiting since May 12!!! A friend of mine applied online from UK on June 12... only two days ago he got an update!!

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Well the they should speeeed up. September is about a month away and they're still stuck on June 18 for the past three days. I thought they moved 15 days ahead in 1 day so they should've started july applicants by this time. I guess it is updated every week or so

jav98

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru, India (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2016
Med's Done....
01-07-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
31-08-2016
On CIC processing time website, June 18 is the date specified for "Study Permit Extension".

I'm going to see if that date syncs with the date they have on the phone IVR.

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
What do you mean?

1student993

Jul 27, 2016
studentpermit said:
I applied online (from Beirut). But my application is being processed in Ankara.
I have also applied from Beirut on the 13th of june..I have tried to contact anybody in the embassy of Canada in Ankara but no one replies!! I have a ticket booked for the 17th of August and I am getting really frausturated
Did you get a reply yet?

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
1student993 said:
I have also applied from Beirut on the 13th of june..I have tried to contact anybody in the embassy of Canada in Ankara but no one replies!! I have a ticket booked for the 17th of August and I am getting really frausturated
Did you get a reply yet?
No, nothing yet. Did you apply online?

1student993

Jul 27, 2016
yes I applied online..Did you get any e-mail from CIC in the last few weeks notifiying you that they opened your application? I got one on the 17th of July so don't know if it's a good sign. What region are you applying for?

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
1student993 said:
yes I applied online..Did you get any e-mail from CIC in the last few weeks notifiying you that they opened your application? I got one on the 17th of July so don't know if it's a good sign. What region are you applying for?
No, I have not received such email. I am applying for Ontario-Ottawa. Are you Lebanese?

1student993

Jul 27, 2016
Yes I am Lebanese. I am hoping that they are waiting for the month of august to give us our approvals because they know school starts in september. This is my last hope for now!