+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I called CIC office just now - You may find this information useful

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
1student993 said:
so you know someone who had their approval from ankara recently? Because I am really worried they are not even processing our applications yet
Here's what I know about Ankara's office:

1- Ankara's office is processing all "online" applications in our region, including Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, and so on.
2- One Jordanian applicant applied in June and got his/her student permit after 5 weeks, the visa was stamped as processed in "Ankara"
3- One Iranian applicant applied on February 24... to get his visa on July 6 from Ankara (after 4 months and few weeks!!!) because his file had undergone security/background check.
4- One Palestinian applicant (living/born in Lebanon) applied from Lebanon at the beginning of July and got rejected twice from Ankara's office (first time after two days and second time after three days - both after providing his biometrics).
5- My case and yours are now pending waiting for Ankara's final decision (God's willing so soon).

1student993

Jul 27, 2016
Thank you four these informations!! It kind of helps knowing i am not alone on this! Please keep on informing me of new updates regarding our case
Hope you get your approval soon!!

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
1student993 said:
Thank you four these informations!! It kind of helps knowing i am not alone on this! Please keep on informing me of new updates regarding our case
You're welcome :D
I hope we get the approval soon...

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
1student993 said:
I can no longer send you private messages because your inbox is full!

1student993

Jul 27, 2016
Oh that's weird, Do you mean my e-mail inbox is full? Because I have received another e-mail after your messages, I have deleted some e-mails anyway.
Nshalla yreddo 3lek lyom :) Good luck!

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
student permit Can you please try calling them again? Thanks :D

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
And please note down the sequence so I don't have to bug you and call myself ;P

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
1student993 said:
Oh that's weird, Do you mean my e-mail inbox is full? Because I have received another e-mail after your messages, I have deleted some e-mails anyway.
Nshalla yreddo 3lek lyom :) Good luck!
No, your inbox here... I just tried again... it says your inbox is full. Delete some of the messages I sent you.

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
We all strugglers. My guess is June 24th, check if you get the same answer by calling them......

AHMED ANJUM

May 3, 2016
Hi. Please help me out in this. My current application status showing ". Visa application, trackig ID ...............Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 27/07/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted.
I had submitted my advanced medical from with application. But without getting any email for submission of passport. My status changed to this. I know its negative..... But is there any hope? Plzzzz help.

AHMED ANJUM

May 3, 2016
Hi. Please help me out in this. My current application status showing ". Visa application, trackig ID ...............Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 27/07/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted.
I had submitted my advanced medical from with application. But without getting any email for submission of passport. My status changed to this. I know its negative..... But is there any hope? Plzzzz help.