+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Hi Vanessa and @dypo. I just got a GCMS and also have "Interview Recommended". I've ordered another yesterday to see if there are any changes. What's up with yours?
No changes in fact the eligibility pending on note 1 was completely removed when I ordered 2nd gcms notes and I still have recommend interview with no notes explanation

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
You won't find a clue because the Case Analyst doesn't want you to find one before the Officer Review. The Review Info from the Case Analyst is redacted (Hiden from the notes, Reffer to s16.(1)(c) on top right corner). Those notes are hidden after " All Valid" and before "Ready to Finalize". However, this is a regular review and there's no alarming situation as of now.
Please what if I have recommend interview and notes 1 is blank/redacted but I still have that blank page with s16(1)(c) and the case processing agent note 2 says all is cleared and ready to finalize.... What does it mean?

abhishektalwar06

Sep 26, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am new out here. I got GCMS notes today and it states REVIEW REQUIRED. Please guide me on how to proceed further.

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: XXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW,

2020-01-02 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:*“Review REQUIRED by Officer*” A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Summary Notes: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#352516526 ( TEAM LEAD) & 353225975 ( HUMAN RESOURCES) REGARDING AUTHORIZATION FROM EMPLOYER REFERENCE

PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: 1966603. - Province matches current residence: No. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 979 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 979 Total CRS Pointe Assessed: 954 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Bachelor's Degree, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 2174 Computer

Programmers and Interactive Media Developers WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Assistant System Engineer (NOC: 2174) for Tata Consultancy Services R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 352516526): Dated: 2019-12-11 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES

WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign System Engineer (NOC: 2174) for Tata Consultancy Services R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 352516526): Dated: 2019-12-11 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#352516526 ( TEAM LEAD) & 353225975 ( HUMAN RESOURCES) REGARDING AUTHORIZATION FROM EMPLOYER REFERENCE

WORK EXPERIENCE 3: Foreign System Engineer (NOC: 2174) for Tata Consultancy Services R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 352516526): Dated: 2019-12-11 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES WORK EXPERIENCE 4: Foreign IT Analyst (NOC: 2174) for Tata Consultancy Services R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 352516526): Dated:

2019-12-11 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES

FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at

ITA: 70 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 55 R76(1)(B)

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Please what if I have recommend interview and notes 1 is blank/redacted but I still have that blank page with s16(1)(c) and the case processing agent note 2 says all is cleared and ready to finalize.... What does it mean?
The Officer while doing a review would have found something that needs futher introspection and has overridden the Case Analyst recomendation, thus the Recomend Interview. Now the Senior Officer or anyone else from the Officer group can collectively or Independetly take a decion to further request an Interview or Waive that off while passing the eligibility. They might send you an ADR if needed. Try to make sense from the last Case Analyst notes of what could have gone wrong. AFAIK, If an Interview is requested, the Eligibility Staus under GSCM would change to Interview Required from Recomend Interview but again no official evidence to support this.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am new out here. I got GCMS notes today and it states REVIEW REQUIRED. Please guide me on how to proceed further.

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: XXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW,

2020-01-02 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:*“Review REQUIRED by Officer*” A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Summary Notes: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#352516526 ( TEAM LEAD) & 353225975 ( HUMAN RESOURCES) REGARDING AUTHORIZATION FROM EMPLOYER REFERENCE

PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: 1966603. - Province matches current residence: No. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 979 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 979 Total CRS Pointe Assessed: 954 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Bachelor's Degree, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 2174 Computer

Programmers and Interactive Media Developers WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Assistant System Engineer (NOC: 2174) for Tata Consultancy Services R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 352516526): Dated: 2019-12-11 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES

WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign System Engineer (NOC: 2174) for Tata Consultancy Services R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 352516526): Dated: 2019-12-11 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#352516526 ( TEAM LEAD) & 353225975 ( HUMAN RESOURCES) REGARDING AUTHORIZATION FROM EMPLOYER REFERENCE

WORK EXPERIENCE 3: Foreign System Engineer (NOC: 2174) for Tata Consultancy Services R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 352516526): Dated: 2019-12-11 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES WORK EXPERIENCE 4: Foreign IT Analyst (NOC: 2174) for Tata Consultancy Services R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 352516526): Dated:

2019-12-11 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES

FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at

ITA: 70 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 55 R76(1)(B)
There's a review required on your job reference letters for Work2 & 3, thus a difference of 15 FSW points. Can't see anything alarming in the notes. Just revisit the reference letters to make sure they take care of all what IRCC requires in a reference letter.

khurram009

May 28, 2020
Hello all,

I got my GCMS notes few days ago. The summary of the notes on the last pages of my file state that my Eligibility is "Recommend Passed".

Is there something to be worried?

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
The Officer while doing a review would have found something that needs futher introspection and has overridden the Case Analyst recomendation, thus the Recomend Interview. Now the Senior Officer or anyone else from the Officer group can collectively or Independetly take a decion to further request an Interview or Waive that off while passing the eligibility. They might send you an ADR if needed. Try to make sense from the last Case Analyst notes of what could have gone wrong. AFAIK, If an Interview is requested, the Eligibility Staus under GSCM would change to Interview Required from Recomend Interview but again no official evidence to support this.
My case analysts notes are perfect that's whats strange.....no review required at all and no issue whatsoever.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
My case analysts notes are perfect that's whats strange.....no review required at all and no issue whatsoever.
I concur but shit happens at times. You're not alone. Have seen 2 simmilar case in the last few days wherein the Eligibility was Met/Passed by the Case Analyst but Officer Recomended an Interview after the review. Are you by chance a Provincial Nominee? Seems this is common among them.

abhishektalwar06

Sep 26, 2017
There's a review required on your job reference letters for Work2 & 3, thus a difference of 15 FSW points. Can't see anything alarming in the notes. Just revisit the reference letters to make sure they take care of all what IRCC requires in a reference letter.
There are 2 documents that the agent has referred to, one being the notarized letter that I got from Tech Lead and other being employment verification letter from the Human Resources department of my company on the company letterhead.

I AM NOT ABLE TO POST MY PDF DOCUMENTS HERE. SO COPYING THE TEXT AND LOOKING FOR A SUGGESTION

EDOC#352516526 ( TEAM LEAD)

Date: 11th December 2019

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN​

This letter is to certify that Mr. XXXXXX, Employee ID XXXXX, is currently employed as an IT Analyst with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and works in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He joined Tata Consultancy Services on 27th March 2013 as a permanent full-time employee and works an average of 40 hours per week and is paid an annual salary of USD XXXXX.

NAMEXXXXXX
EMPLOYEE IDXXXXXX
TCS DESIGNATIONIT ANALYST
DATE OF JOINING27TH MARCH 2013
TYPE OF EMPLOYEMENTFULL TIME
ROLECOMPUTER PROGRAMMER
HOURS OF WORK/WEEK40 hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
LOCATIONATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA

The below listed are the designations till date worked on during his tenure:

DESIGNATIONFROMTOLOCATION
ASSISTANT SYSTEM ENGINEER TRAINEEMAR 2013JUNE 2013HYDERABAD, INDIA
ASSISTANT SYSTEM ENGINEER TRAINEEJULY 2013SEPT 2013PUNE, INDIA
ASSISTANT SYSTEM ENGINEER TRAINEEOCT 2013MAR 2014GURGAON, INDIA
ASSISTANT SYSTEM ENGINEERAPR 2014MAR 2015GURGAON, INDIA
SYSTEM ENGINEERAPR 2015JAN 2017GURGAON, INDIA
SYSTEM ENGINEERFEB 2017MAR 2017ATLANTA, GA, USA
IT ANALYSTAPR 2017PRESENTATLANTA, GA, USA

During his tenure at Tata Consultancy Services, XXXXXX’s job involved working an average of 40 hours per week, performing the following job duties:

Interact with users for requirement gathering and developing a solution based upon available technology stack

Development of software code using various technologies like Python, Java, MySQL, and programming tools like PyCharm, Jenkins, etc.

Performing unit testing by creating unit test cases for the application developed

Support existing applications by analyzing the code and making enhancements as per the user requirements

Debug the problem, evaluate and design logical and physical solution

Prepare release notes, reports, user manuals on the working of the software code and application

Communicate technical information within the team for development, testing, and migration

Working on Proof of Concepts to evaluate technology limitation and, recommend new tools and strategies to tackle a business problem

I feel pleasure to provide him the reference letter. If I can be of any further assistance, or provide you with any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely,

(Signed and Notarized in United States at this space)

HARMEET SINGH

Technical Lead

Tata Consultancy Services

PH: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Email: XXXXXXXXX@tcs.com

EDOC# 353225975 ( HUMAN RESOURCES)- THIS IS ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD

12/09/2019

To Whomsoever It May Concern

This is to certify that XXXXXX EMP # XXXXX is employed with Tata Consultancy
Services Limited on a full time basis since 03/27/2013.
He is deputed to TCS USA effective 01/28/2017, designated as IT Analyst in Atlanta,
Georgia. His gross salary is $ XXXXX per year.

XXXXXXX is currently residing in the following address, as per our records:
XXXXXX, Smyrna, GA XXXXX, USA.

This authorized certificate is being issued to XXXXXX for the purpose of Canadian
Visa. All expenses related to the travel will be borne by the employee

Please do not hesitate to contact me if any further information is required.

For verification of employee details please write to ''usemp.verification@tcs.com''

For Tata Consultancy Services

Sincerely,

was signed here

Edwin Jegam
Human Resources
Cell: +1 XXX XXX XXXX
Email : XXXXXXX@tcs.com

Last edited:

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
I concur but shit happens at times. You're not alone. Have seen 2 simmilar case in the last few days wherein the Eligibility was Met/Passed by the Case Analyst but Officer Recomended an Interview after the review. Are you by chance a Provincial Nominee? Seems this is common among them.
No I'm FSW-outland.....
Thanks all the same.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
There are 2 documents that the agent has referred to, one being the notarized letter that I got from Tech Lead and other being employment verification letter from the Human Resources department of my company on the company letterhead.

I AM NOT ABLE TO POST MY PDF DOCUMENTS HERE. SO COPYING THE TEXT AND LOOKING FOR A SUGGESTION

EDOC#352516526 ( TEAM LEAD)

Date: 11th December 2019

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN​

This letter is to certify that Mr. XXXXXX, Employee ID XXXXX, is currently employed as an IT Analyst with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and works in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He joined Tata Consultancy Services on 27th March 2013 as a permanent full-time employee and works an average of 40 hours per week and is paid an annual salary of USD XXXXX.

NAMEXXXXXX
EMPLOYEE IDXXXXXX
TCS DESIGNATIONIT ANALYST
DATE OF JOINING27TH MARCH 2013
TYPE OF EMPLOYEMENTFULL TIME
ROLECOMPUTER PROGRAMMER
HOURS OF WORK/WEEK40 hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week)
LOCATIONATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA

The below listed are the designations till date worked on during his tenure:

DESIGNATIONFROMTOLOCATION
ASSISTANT SYSTEM ENGINEER TRAINEEMAR 2013JUNE 2013HYDERABAD, INDIA
ASSISTANT SYSTEM ENGINEER TRAINEEJULY 2013SEPT 2013PUNE, INDIA
ASSISTANT SYSTEM ENGINEER TRAINEEOCT 2013MAR 2014GURGAON, INDIA
ASSISTANT SYSTEM ENGINEERAPR 2014MAR 2015GURGAON, INDIA
SYSTEM ENGINEERAPR 2015JAN 2017GURGAON, INDIA
SYSTEM ENGINEERFEB 2017MAR 2017ATLANTA, GA, USA
IT ANALYSTAPR 2017PRESENTATLANTA, GA, USA

During his tenure at Tata Consultancy Services, XXXXXX’s job involved working an average of 40 hours per week, performing the following job duties:

Interact with users for requirement gathering and developing a solution based upon available technology stack

Development of software code using various technologies like Python, Java, MySQL, and programming tools like PyCharm, Jenkins, etc.

Performing unit testing by creating unit test cases for the application developed

Support existing applications by analyzing the code and making enhancements as per the user requirements

Debug the problem, evaluate and design logical and physical solution

Prepare release notes, reports, user manuals on the working of the software code and application

Communicate technical information within the team for development, testing, and migration

Working on Proof of Concepts to evaluate technology limitation and, recommend new tools and strategies to tackle a business problem

I feel pleasure to provide him the reference letter. If I can be of any further assistance, or provide you with any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely,

(Signed and Notarized in United States at this space)

HARMEET SINGH

Technical Lead

Tata Consultancy Services

PH: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Email: XXXXXXXXX@tcs.com

EDOC# 353225975 ( HUMAN RESOURCES)- THIS IS ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD

12/09/2019

To Whomsoever It May Concern

This is to certify that XXXXXX EMP # XXXXX is employed with Tata Consultancy
Services Limited on a full time basis since 03/27/2013.
He is deputed to TCS USA effective 01/28/2017, designated as IT Analyst in Atlanta,
Georgia. His gross salary is $ XXXXX per year.

XXXXXXX is currently residing in the following address, as per our records:
XXXXXX, Smyrna, GA XXXXX, USA.

This authorized certificate is being issued to XXXXXX for the purpose of Canadian
Visa. All expenses related to the travel will be borne by the employee

Please do not hesitate to contact me if any further information is required.

For verification of employee details please write to ''usemp.verification@tcs.com''

For Tata Consultancy Services

Sincerely,

was signed here

Edwin Jegam
Human Resources
Cell: +1 XXX XXX XXXX
Email : XXXXXXX@tcs.com
Seems Okay. Guess, the Case Analyst refered the Letters for Review to his Senior Officer because the Job Duties are from the Coleague and not from the HR. The Case Analyst would like the officer to vet the document before marking it Passed. Had the reference letter with Job duties and Salary come in from the HR, things would have been passed by now. Never the less, I just see it as a routine review.

abhishektalwar06

Sep 26, 2017
Seems Okay. Guess, the Case Analyst refered the Letters for Review to his Senior Officer because the Job Duties are from the Coleague and not from the HR. The Case Analyst would like the officer to vet the document before marking it Passed. Had the reference letter with Job duties and Salary come in from the HR, things would have been passed by now. Never the less, I just see it as a routine review.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

Do you suggest sending a letter of explanation with some employment record documents. I have drafted a sample LETTER OF EXPLANATION, if you could see if this will help my case.

LETTER OF EXPLANATION

LETTER OF EXPLANATION

Date: 15th July 2020

To,

The Immigration Officer,

IRCC, Government of Canada,

Canada.

Subject: Letter of Explanation for Express Entry- FSW application (Application no: E00XXXXXXX)

Dear Officer,

I want to thank you for the invitation to apply for the Permanent Residency under the Express Entry- FSW stream. I had submitted all the required documents on the CIC web portal and through CIC webform at the time of submission of the application.

I had applied for GCMS notes to understand the status of my PR application as it has been more than 6 months since I submitted. Upon receiving the GCMS notes, I understood that the status for my work experience has been mentioned as “REVIEW REQUIRED”.

I would like to highlight some points with regards to my work experience to enable you to understand better:

• I have claimed points for 3+ years of foreign work experience in NOC. I have gained this experience by working in Tata Consultancy Services for the past 7+ years. I joined the organization on 27th March 2013 and presently work there.
  • Although I have worked on different designations namely Assistant System Engineer Trainee, Assistant System Engineer, System Engineer, IT Analyst in the past 7 years in the organization, my roles and responsibilities match with the main duties mentioned in NOC 2174 and hence I had chosen NOC 2174.
  • As according to Tata Consultancy Services policies, any letter stating job duties and responsibilities are not issued to employees. I had also attached a notarized letter from my Technical Lead stating my work experience, job duties, designation, current role in the organization, hours per week and annual compensation.
  • At the time of submission of my application, I had submitted my Offer Letter, Letter of Appointment, Pay Slips, Annual Compensation Letters, Annual Performance Band Letter, Promotion Letter, Deputation Letter, Tata Consultancy Services Employment Letter, and other documents as proof of my employment records.
  • I have attached the job duties and responsibilities letter, and my past 6 months pay slips to support the fact that I am still under their employment with this letter.

I am at your disposal to provide you with any additional documents that you deem useful for completing the process of my application.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXX

ATTACHMENTS WILL BE JOB DUTIES LETTER FROM MY TECH LEAD AGAIN, AND PAY SLIPS FROM PAST MONTHS

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thanks a lot for your reply.

Do you suggest sending a letter of explanation with some employment record documents. I have drafted a sample LETTER OF EXPLANATION, if you could see if this will help my case.

LETTER OF EXPLANATION

LETTER OF EXPLANATION

Date: 15th July 2020

To,

The Immigration Officer,

IRCC, Government of Canada,

Canada.

Subject: Letter of Explanation for Express Entry- FSW application (Application no: E00XXXXXXX)

Dear Officer,

I want to thank you for the invitation to apply for the Permanent Residency under the Express Entry- FSW stream. I had submitted all the required documents on the CIC web portal and through CIC webform at the time of submission of the application.

I had applied for GCMS notes to understand the status of my PR application as it has been more than 6 months since I submitted. Upon receiving the GCMS notes, I understood that the status for my work experience has been mentioned as “REVIEW REQUIRED”.

I would like to highlight some points with regards to my work experience to enable you to understand better:

• I have claimed points for 3+ years of foreign work experience in NOC. I have gained this experience by working in Tata Consultancy Services for the past 7+ years. I joined the organization on 27th March 2013 and presently work there.
  • Although I have worked on different designations namely Assistant System Engineer Trainee, Assistant System Engineer, System Engineer, IT Analyst in the past 7 years in the organization, my roles and responsibilities match with the main duties mentioned in NOC 2174 and hence I had chosen NOC 2174.
  • As according to Tata Consultancy Services policies, any letter stating job duties and responsibilities are not issued to employees. I had also attached a notarized letter from my Technical Lead stating my work experience, job duties, designation, current role in the organization, hours per week and annual compensation.
  • At the time of submission of my application, I had submitted my Offer Letter, Letter of Appointment, Pay Slips, Annual Compensation Letters, Annual Performance Band Letter, Promotion Letter, Deputation Letter, Tata Consultancy Services Employment Letter, and other documents as proof of my employment records.
  • I have attached the job duties and responsibilities letter, and my past 6 months pay slips to support the fact that I am still under their employment with this letter.

I am at your disposal to provide you with any additional documents that you deem useful for completing the process of my application.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXX

ATTACHMENTS WILL BE JOB DUTIES LETTER FROM MY TECH LEAD AGAIN, AND PAY SLIPS FROM PAST MONTHS
IMHO, not needed. Sending them a LOE right now would be like justify something that is already right in the first place. However, if sending the LOE releives you from sleepless night's then it might be worth it. Your call ! Wait for the Officer Review and after you get the GU, send a Webform to get clarity on the Eligibility. Order GCMS incase you don't get a satisfactory reply through Webform but i am sure this is a regular review.