+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
My fsw points are below 67 if i am removing my relative points. Is there any points for nomination in fsw eligibility tool?
If you got the notes, the Points calculation by the case analyst or officer should be there. You need to look at the FSW points mainly. They should be min 67 for you to be considered. CRS points still can be dealt with as you have PNP nomination. You can only claim points for blood brothers / relatives so there's no point in asking your aunt for the refernce letter. It won't count. Yes, the FSW eligibility gives you 5 points for the relatives under adaptibility.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Got RPRF request yesterday. During the first week of June when I called IRCC (twice) they told me there is a review required for my eligibility. Now that I have received RPRF request, does that mean my RR is cleared? I have ordered GCMS notes earlier this month.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Got RPRF request yesterday. During the first week of June when I called IRCC (twice) they told me there is a review required for my eligibility. Now that I have received RPRF request, does that mean my RR is cleared? I have ordered GCMS notes earlier this month.
It's very likely that your eligibility has been cleared now. Which could be the reason for RPRF request. Your notes will give more details even though it will take long to get them.

I'll suggest you call them again.

Reactions: subramani_vs

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
It's very likely that your eligibility has been cleared now. Which could be the reason for RPRF request. Your notes will give more details even though it will take long to get them.

Sure will do. Thanks

Reactions: Mike@2019

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017

I just had a call with the agent and they told that my eligibility is still review required. It's weird that I managed to get RPRF request when my eligibility is still not completed yet. Doesn't make sense at all.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I just had a call with the agent and they told that my eligibility is still review required. It's weird that I managed to get RPRF request when my eligibility is still not completed yet. Doesn't make sense at all.
Indeed, it's weird. I wonder what the review required is for. Did they say?
I guess you'll only know when you get your notes.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Indeed, it's weird. I wonder what the review required is for. Did they say?
I guess you'll only know when you get your notes.
No, they didn't tell those details even after I asked them. Awaiting my notes to understand where they have marked RR for eligibility.

kelvinlly

Jul 7, 2018
Review of employment record for duties – eDOC#xxxxx, A11.2 Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Appears to meet R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 68 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Guys, what should I do?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I got my notes yesterday. Comments from program analyst and case processing agent are clear with all met. In the 2nd page under assessments, its showing review required for eligibility. I learnt that whenever our PoF is anything other than a bank deposit, it is more likely that it will be marked as “review required” for the officer to make a determination. Since I've got RPRF request last week, I feel my application is in good shape.

Javaid77

Aug 9, 2019
I recieved my gcms notes and says review required as I had claimed 5 points for a relative in canada in fsw and that I did not submit any documents for a relative in canada and the case processing agent assessed 65 points and review required was on this 5 points. In the end it was ready to finalize. All the other things are verified and have been met. Crs score was also met. I am pnp fsw. 1st feb 2020 AOR.
Criminality not started security not started and info sharing is complete.
So as soon as I got to know that I have not submitted my documents for relative within 2 days I gathered all the documents and I raised a webform and send all the documents along with LOE to cse and cse london and an email to london office.
Do u think they will consider it?
They didn't send any ADR though.

Chinedov

Oct 15, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
Please I got my GCMS notes. It states: Eligibility: Recommend interview....And then the most recent note 1 was a general note just had eligibility pending on the side
Is it certain I must do an interview or it might change later on?
Hi Vanessa and @dypo. I just got a GCMS and also have "Interview Recommended". I've ordered another yesterday to see if there are any changes. What's up with yours?