+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
Hey!
Aor - 22 September 2019
I got to know by calling them that review is required for my eligibility but I don't know that if this is a matter of concern or not.
I have submitted all the documents and NOC, job duties, hours and dates. Everything is perfect.
I cannot think of anything that is not clear in my application.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hey!
Aor - 22 September 2019
I got to know by calling them that review is required for my eligibility but I don't know that if this is a matter of concern or not.
I have submitted all the documents and NOC, job duties, hours and dates. Everything is perfect.
I cannot think of anything that is not clear in my application.
I am in the same situation and feel that I have made an immaculately perfect application. Yet, I came to know though call that my eligibility requires a review B====D :mad:
AoR (1st Dec) I added a dependent on 24 Jan and received RPRFrequest on 29 Jan and on 19 Feb they said on call that Eligibility is at Review Required. I seem to feel that it could be due to addition of a dependent, but at the same time it is off-putting too.

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am in the same situation and feel that I have made an immaculately perfect application. Yet, I came to know though call that my eligibility requires a review B====D :mad:
AoR (1st Dec) I added a dependent on 24 Jan and received RPRFrequest on 29 Jan and on 19 Feb they said on call that Eligibility is at Review Required. I seem to feel that it could be due to addition of a dependent, but at the same time it is off-putting too.
Same here, my eligibility was cleared but got RR due to changing my marital status. The point is I'm simply changing from common-law to legal spouse but they somehow still consider I'm adding a new application under my name. And I just feel it's unfair to people adding dependent that we are thrown back to the last of a long wait queue...

Reactions: EnthuChap

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Same here, my eligibility was cleared but got RR due to changing my marital status. The point is I'm simply changing from common-law to legal spouse but they somehow still consider I'm adding a new application under my name. And I just feel it's unfair to people adding dependent that we are thrown back to the last of a long wait queue...
I just got off the call with an agent and enquired that I wanted to understand if my profile is 'under review' or 'review required'. She responded that, "I feel you are probably panicking and feeling that there's some kind of red flag, which isn't the case. Your eligibility is under review , which means we are doing some additional checks and if we require something we will contact you".

I guess I can just sit tight, but should still order GCMS Notes.

Reactions: dn3

user28

Jul 3, 2019
My AOR is Oct 2nd 2019. In the web form, the response I got is "The local office in Montreal, Quebec, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied." and I called the call center twice, the first time they said my eligibility is under review and the second time they said my eligibility is under review required. My question: Is my eligibility under Review Required? Does this mean a bad thing? I have just ordered GCMS notes, so I am yet to receive them. Can experts chip in on their opinion? Thank you.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
My AOR is Oct 2nd 2019. In the web form, the response I got is "The local office in Montreal, Quebec, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied." and I called the call center twice, the first time they said my eligibility is under review and the second time they said my eligibility is under review required. My question: Is my eligibility under Review Required? Does this mean a bad thing? I have just ordered GCMS notes, so I am yet to receive them. Can experts chip in on their opinion? Thank you.
It is not a bad thing. It simply means that the case analyst recommends the Officer to review the eligibility section further. GCMS notes will give you a clear picture as where the application is stuck and on what point under eligibility section the review is required. Hope that helps!

user28

Jul 3, 2019
It is not a bad thing. It simply means that the case analyst recommends the Officer to review the eligibility section further. GCMS notes will give you a clear picture as where the application is stuck and on what point under eligibility section the review is required. Hope that helps!
Okay thank you I ll wait for my GCMS notes to know more. But in general how long does processing gets stuck in Review Required? I have been reading in this forum, that people have their cases stuck in this stage for many months. Is that true?

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Okay thank you I ll wait for my GCMS notes to know more. But in general how long does processing gets stuck in Review Required? I have been reading in this forum, that people have their cases stuck in this stage for many months. Is that true?
It depends on case to case basis. Again, would require the GCMS notes to understand in detail. If you think that the documents provided during eAPR were good enough, then nothing to worry. It will be cleared but expect an delay due to current COVID-19 situation due to limited operations.

Reactions: user28

user28

Jul 3, 2019
It depends on case to case basis. Again, would require the GCMS notes to understand in detail. If you think that the documents provided during eAPR were good enough, then nothing to worry. It will be cleared but expect an delay due to current COVID-19 situation due to limited operations.
Okay thank you very much. Fingers crossed for my GCMS notes.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Yes u have to be patient . I was put on review required in may 19 and cleared by officer in November 19. File was in Ottawa which is the fastest cpc. But u should provide extra documents ASAP after getting notes or if you can recall what's missing. Good luck

user28

Jul 3, 2019
Yes u have to be patient . I was put on review required in may 19 and cleared by officer in November 19. File was in Ottawa which is the fastest cpc. But u should provide extra documents ASAP after getting notes or if you can recall what's missing. Good luck
OMG that's horrific to hear. 6 months. Do all RR files take that long to clear??

fkmahs

Mar 10, 2020
I ordered GCMS notes and found out one of my Work Experiences was marked as REVIEW REQUIRED. But the thing is there is absolutely no reason written along with it as to WHY it was marked as review required. The majority of the RR cases i'm seeing on this forum also found the reason for RR in their GCMS notes (xxxxx did not meet the xxxxx requirements etc.) . Since I don't have a reason, I don't even know what clarification/explanation I can send to them to get the matter sorted.

I have sent them a Webform to tell me the reason for the RR so I can explain it and i'm still waiting on it.

Anybody have any experience on a case like mine or perhaps link me to a post where such a case is mentioned?

Last edited:

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
I ordered GCMS notes and found out one of my Work Experiences was marked as REVIEW REQUIRED. But the thing is there is absolutely no reason written along with it as to WHY it was marked as review required. The majority of the RR cases i'm seeing on this forum also found the reason for RR in their GCMS notes (xxxxx did not meet the xxxxx requirements etc.) . Since I don't have a reason, I don't even know what clarification/explanation I can send to them to get the matter sorted.

I have sent them a Webform to tell me the reason for the RR so I can explain it and i'm still waiting on it.

Anybody have any experience on a case like mine or perhaps link me to a post where such a case is mentioned?
Check your work letter again and see if it meets cic criteria. also check if job duties match the noc code you selected.
if possible share the letter and noc here after blanking our personal info.

LebK

Dec 14, 2019
Hi Guys,

So I recently Ordered my GCMS and got the following response:

https://ibb.co/wRjRnjm

This was the last update dated back to 20 January 2020 - my AOR is Dec 9, 2019 - FSW-O

Can anybody help in cracking this? the case processing agent seemed to confirm that the employment records + POF appear to meet the requirements yet he flags my application for "REVIEW REQUIRED" on pretty much everything. The two statements are quite contradictory. @legalfalcon or any other members' help would be appreciated.

Thanks!