It's PPR for me:

BC PNP - CEC - Inland | Visa Office - Sydney - NS
______
1. PNP Nomination |
March 6, 2019
2. ITA | March 20, 2019
3. AOR | April 11, 2019
4. Med Passed | May 23, 2019
(Called them 5 times between May and September - everything was the same)
5. Review Required | Sept 22, 2019
(Called them - file was in Review Required)
6. Ordered GCMS Notes | Sept 23, 2019
(Never got the notes)
7. Sent Employment Update via webform | Oct 3 2019
(Called them in Oct 7 - everything was the same)
8. Ordered ATIP | Dec 2, 2019
9. 1st Ghost Update | December 3, 2019
(Called them - file was not in Review Required anymore and everything is passed)
10. Medicals Extended | December 16, 2019
11. PPR | December 17,2019
______
* Principal Applicant + Spouse. CRS Score 439 + 600
* Have never find out the reason why my file was in Review Required
* IELTS, ECA WES Reports and Translations all done in 2017 and 2018
Congratulations dear.
I was following up on your profile and found that you were having some confusion with POF. i am under the same situation. I am Alberta PNP CEC Inland. do I have to provide the proof of funds? no LIMA approved valid job offer. Please advise.

thank you.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
hold up... so your saying they haven't touched your eligibility since dec 2018? i could understand if you were under SS for so long... but eligibility review? Damm.
They touched it last Aug (2019). They asked me ADR for POF....but after that they put file again to collect dust. I recently got GCMS notes and it shows my eligibility still under RR.

Ofure1

Oct 4, 2019
My file was transferred to local VO in etobicoke. I was told eligibility review required and the reason is that an agent is checking to see if I meet the PNP requirement. What does that mean?

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hey folks, my application is also stuck in eligibility RR since last Oct (my AOR is Aug 29, 2019). I happened to learn it from a gcms note that I ordered a while ago and made a call to IRCC today to confirm this situation. The weird thing is that they have not asked for any additional documents and IRCC call center said it was not a bad sign and should not concern me at all. I guess they just sit on my application?

Reactions: Ammutam

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hey folks, my application is also stuck in eligibility RR since last Oct (my AOR is Aug 29, 2019). I happened to learn it from a gcms note that I ordered a while ago and made a call to IRCC today to confirm this situation. The weird thing is that they have not asked for any additional documents and IRCC call center said it was not a bad sign and should not concern me at all. I guess they just sit on my application?
What is your stream?
CEC, FSW, PNP?

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
@mr.preetsingh

Hi There, Today I received my GCMS notes and it says under assessment that eligibility has been Failed and Final status refused. However, I have not received any refusal letter with reason till date. Only GU I got was in Mid Jan where my BG status changed to Not Applicable. I applied for GCMS notes and below are few of the snaps.

I am on ICT and my closed current WP is valid till May 2020 and while e-APR I submitted the offer of employment shared by my employer to avail the arranged employment points. 2 Months back my employer filed an WP extension for me with updated offer of employment shared to me where it says assignment extended for additional 24 months. It is currently under process.

I raised a webform and sent the updated offer of employment to CIC. Going through the GCMS notes, it says under assesment that its failed and last comments from the case analyst - Review Canadian work experience, unable to verify arranged employment.

I have shared all the relevant document to them like Offer of employment with roles and responsibilities, Canadian annual compensation, T4, Payslips etc. Please suggest what is missing from my end. Your feedback is highly appreciated

Comments from the case analyst
GCMS notes last page

Assessment screenshot
Status Failed

Correspondence letter in GCMS
GCMS Correspondence