+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
AOR - 10th Nov., complete 6 months tomorrow....
Yes provided a letter requesting NOC rectification but won't know if accepted or not until I receieve PR....
What do you mean by NOC re certification? You changed your NOC or asked them to review the duties again? Did you provide a new set of duties?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
After now more than 8 months since AOR and nearly 5 months sitting in RR for POF, I just called up CIC again.

First I would like to say that the agent who answered the call was very kind and helpful. I don't know what has happened in the past few months, but I get the feeling that CIC agents have become increasingly friendly and helpful. Maybe it's just that my application has been sitting there for longer and longer every time I call and that they are empathetic :)

The agent was able to verify that my application was still in RR for POF and that although CIC had received the additional documents that I provided proactively, nobody had looked at them yet.

Additionally, he mentioned that he had set a reminder for a case officer to review my file.

Does anyone know how effective these reminders really are? I am keeping my expectations and hope to the lowest level...
I got my notes today and everything "appears to meet" except for proof of fund, RR as I have a gift deed from my mom. Can you tell me the reason you got RR for POF? Much appreciated.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
You changed your NOC or asked them to review the duties again
Yes when choosing NOC codes on the online form I(my idiot lawyer) choose 2281 instead of 2282....All the job letters and everything has been verified by CPA already just the NOC experience is all based on 2282 but on the main form it was 2281....So I requested them to change my main NOC to 2282....

Cailou

Apr 3, 2019
Can anyone please help advise me if I have interpreted my GCMS Notes correctly and if I have taken the right actions, that I did not provide the PROOF OF LIVING IN CANADA OF MY SISTER'S (in bold below) and my TWO BACHELOR DEGREES (in bold below) ; and the occupation I based on is not favorable for me with 1 year and 11 months of experience only (in bold below). I have provided the missing documents 1 month ago and waiting for the 2nd GCMS Notes to see if there is any update. I have also explained in the latest Web Form that if it counts until Mar 19, my years of experience in the NOC would be 3 years, if not, at time of initiating my application, I did provide another letter of work confirmation that I have had 4.5 years in Translation job but I just... didn't choose this one by mistake :(. Do I miss any critical points in interpreting the Notes or is there anything else I should do asap to have my case move? Is there any hope in my case? By the way, my application has been >1 year already (AOR April 10 2018).

Truly appreciate your help!

Updated Date: 2018/04/25 13:48:48

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
________________________________________________________________ DOES NOT PROVIDE PROOF OF LIVING AS A CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS/Review Required FSW points total: 58 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 453 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR): 453 / verified CRS score: 438 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: and SINGLE at APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with “xxx company, edoc#211147703” CRS score has fallen below minimum for round: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW PROOF OF LIVING CANADIAN SIBLING, DOES NOT PROVIDE PROOF OF LIVING IN CANADA AS A CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT_________________________________________
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS):pA: TRV Valid Until: 2021-09-08) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION _________________________________________________________________________FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT: All valid for 6 months or more
___________________________________________________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-04-10 Primary Occupation: NOC 1226 Conference and Event Planners EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor’s Degree: BUSINESS 2016-03 to 2018-01 – Project Lead (NOC: 1226) – at xxx company – eDoc# 211147703 – Letter dated 2018-04-10 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent iwth the lead statement and main duties á set out in the declared NOC Category – Letter confirms salary of xxx – Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 11 months – CRS Foreign work: 1 year and 11 months. FWS work: 1 year CRS Foreign work: 1 year(s) 11 months of 3 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED______________________________________________________________

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires CAD $12 164 NOTE: EDOC# 211142427

Updated Date: 2018/04/25 13:48:20

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E000983221 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE 442 CRS SCORE:453 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified---- LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 – English-IELTS Met Threshold & Verified ----EDUCATION---- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as TWO BACHELOR’S DEGREES (FOUR YEARS) Foreign credential not provided ----POLICE CERTIFICATE---- Primary Applicant 1 – Vietnam police certificate: provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE---- Applicant’s age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-PR DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: Client Information

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I call to ircc agent yesterday i told him i m waiting from last 31 months so far , he was pretty amazed when he heard 31 months so far , after he told me to hold i will check your file and be back , when he came back again same bullshit i have to wait , your file looks ok , no additional documents have been asked , nothing is on hold , no red flag on the wait , he told me the best thing i can do i just wait ,, sick of there system
31 months is insane. I would suggest withdraw and reapply. CIC is got to be kidding

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I call to ircc agent yesterday i told him i m waiting from last 31 months so far , he was pretty amazed when he heard 31 months so far , after he told me to hold i will check your file and be back , when he came back again same bullshit i have to wait , your file looks ok , no additional documents have been asked , nothing is on hold , no red flag on the wait , he told me the best thing i can do i just wait ,, sick of there system
Are you in SS?

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
Yes when choosing NOC codes on the online form I(my idiot lawyer) choose 2281 instead of 2282....All the job letters and everything has been verified by CPA already just the NOC experience is all based on 2282 but on the main form it was 2281....So I requested them to change my main NOC to 2282....
Did they accept your change request?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Did they accept your change request?
Not sure yet....but they have accepted few other's NOC change request that had AOR before me....And these applicants have received PR already....

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
Not sure yet....but they have accepted few other's NOC change request that had AOR before me....And these applicants have received PR already....
Right. Well, i hope it turns out to be this case where you receive PR at the end of the road.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Just got the standard email response, fourth one now. Guess I'll call them soon, does anyone have the international number? I'm in Aus

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Need some Expert Advice here Please...

AOR is 23rd February 2018, (Inland Applicant)
No update since then, applied for GCMS notes in October, received in November, they mention Eligibility = Review Required as they are unable to confim the NOC skill level of my Canadian job, as i failed to provide them a letter of my company that explains my duties & responsibility. (But i did uploaded my letter of employment which tells my job title, pay and joining date)

It says :
UNABLE TO CONFIRM THE NOC FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WITH 'XXXX'. CRS AND MIN REQUIREMENT NOT MET. PLEASE REVIEW A11.2 : Review Required R87.1 : CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required

My total CRS was 459 when i applied, out of which 40 is for the canadian job, they have successfully reviewed 419 points so far.
All these happened around March/April, since then, my file has not been updated or even touched, They have not Rejected my application yet.

I immediately uploaded that Duties & Responsibilities document within 1 week after receiving the GCMS notes in November, Since then, no update yet. i have now applied for another set of GCMS notes in January, might receive it by next month.
fingers crossed. what do i do now?

I am not in Canada any more and have resigned from my job after working there for 2 years,, i don't even know if i would've ever received an interview call from CIC as im not in canada.

please help :(

I know you got your PPR after almost one year!! Congrats. I am on the same boat with the same exact score and it made me happy to know that there's hope that they will approve my application

Reactions: inmike

Vipzatri

May 14, 2019
I am in the same situation as many of you are or had been. As my employer is not providing the letter as per CIC format, I have provided the email conversation history where they clearly mention their policies. I provided an affidavit mentioning my job duties and also contact information of HR people and my former manager. I know that they are not able verify my job duties, although my employer is a well known MNC. Based on my recently ordered GCMS notes, I feel that I have given enough information, but still I want to know what else can I do now to make my file move as it has been stuck since November-18.
AOR: 29 Sept 2018,
Medical passed: Nov-18

Here is my GCMS notes

NOTES: 3 Created Date: 2018/11/09 15:32:56

Created By: XXXXXX

Updated Date: 2018/11/09 15:33:19

Updated By: XXXXX

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT:

Lock-in Date: 2018-09-30_E00121xxx PA: XXXX, - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, | make the following recommendation.

MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 450 CRS points minimum score for round: 440 CRS score at application (APR): 450 Total CRS Points Assessed: 450 | have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 2 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXXX" & "XXXXX"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-30 Primary Occupation: NOC 2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: MASTER OF MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING 2012-07 to 2013-07 - XXXXXX (NOC: 2232) - at XXXXXXX. - eDoc# XXXXXX - Letter dated 2018-08-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: REFER TO EDOC 246793620 FOR PROOF OF EFFORT MADE TO OBTAIN APPROPRIATE LETTER TO SUPPORT JOB DUTIES. PA HAS INCLUDED SELF DECLARED DUTIES ALONG WITH APPOINTMENT LETTER . CONFIRMATION OF WORK - Letter confirms salary of XXXXXX - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 1 month. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 1 month.

Letter dated 2018-08-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: REFER TO EDOC 246793620 FOR PROOF OF EFFORT MADE TO OBTAIN APPROPRIATE LETTER TO SUPPORT JOB DUTIES. PA HAS INCLUDED SELF DECLARED DUTIES ALONG WITH APPOINTMENT LETTER . CONFIRMATION OF WORK - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 2 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 2 year(s) WORK

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
I know you got your PPR after almost one year!! Congrats. I am on the same boat with the same exact score and it made me happy to know that there's hope that they will approve my application
Same here!!! AOR September 3
I recently checked the GCSM notes from my PR application and saw that in reviewing my eligibility, the officer was unable to find sufficient information regarding my previous work experience and responsibilities.
I submitted letters from my employers with the information.
I hope they take into consideration the docs

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I am in the same situation as many of you are or had been. As my employer is not providing the letter as per CIC format, I have provided the email conversation history where they clearly mention their policies. I provided an affidavit mentioning my job duties and also contact information of HR people and my former manager. I know that they are not able verify my job duties, although my employer is a well known MNC. Based on my recently ordered GCMS notes, I feel that I have given enough information, but still I want to know what else can I do now to make my file move as it has been stuck since November-18.
AOR: 29 Sept 2018,
Medical passed: Nov-18

Here is my GCMS notes

NOTES: 3 Created Date: 2018/11/09 15:32:56

Created By: XXXXXX

Updated Date: 2018/11/09 15:33:19

Updated By: XXXXX

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT:

Lock-in Date: 2018-09-30_E00121xxx PA: XXXX, - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, | make the following recommendation.

MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 450 CRS points minimum score for round: 440 CRS score at application (APR): 450 Total CRS Points Assessed: 450 | have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 2 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXXX" & "XXXXX"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-09-30 Primary Occupation: NOC 2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: MASTER OF MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING 2012-07 to 2013-07 - XXXXXX (NOC: 2232) - at XXXXXXX. - eDoc# XXXXXX - Letter dated 2018-08-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: REFER TO EDOC 246793620 FOR PROOF OF EFFORT MADE TO OBTAIN APPROPRIATE LETTER TO SUPPORT JOB DUTIES. PA HAS INCLUDED SELF DECLARED DUTIES ALONG WITH APPOINTMENT LETTER . CONFIRMATION OF WORK - Letter confirms salary of XXXXXX - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 1 month. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 1 month.

Letter dated 2018-08-14 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: REFER TO EDOC 246793620 FOR PROOF OF EFFORT MADE TO OBTAIN APPROPRIATE LETTER TO SUPPORT JOB DUTIES. PA HAS INCLUDED SELF DECLARED DUTIES ALONG WITH APPOINTMENT LETTER . CONFIRMATION OF WORK - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 2 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 2 year(s) WORK

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points
It says the your score assessed is still 450 above the round. how many years of employment do you have in total?

Reactions: Vipzatri