Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
yeah that what i was asking about...did you manage to order gcms notes after sometime you got such a "confirmation"?
I submitted a CSE 2 weeks ago...Planning to order GCMS notes by end of March....

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
yeah that would be ok to see a difference if any
Well most applicants are in 'eligibility not met or review required' that have ordered notes months after sending through CSE's didn't see anything different on notes....

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Well most applicants are in 'eligibility not met or review required' that have ordered notes months after sending through CSE's didn't see anything different on notes....
that is also true...doesnt hurt to try though...and feel a bit better that we are trying to do something from our end...and that it hopefully will catch officer's attention at one lucky moment...

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
that is also true...doesnt hurt to try though...and feel a bit better that we are trying to do something from our end...and that it hopefully will catch officer's attention at one lucky moment...
yeah I completely agree....Hence I have decided to order GCMS notes every 3rd week after I receive GCMS notes until PR...

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Can anyone please help with understanding this?
Yes, I sent the duties and description for the two NOC codes. Spoke to CIC agent today, there has been no movement on my file.
Hi I have a similar case like you. Can you help me the format and content how we should send the additional details about duties and responsibilities

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
HI. Can you plea
Hello Guys,

I finally got my PR golden email and i can't tell you how much happy i am, after the wait of nearly a year, i finally got it.
i want to thank everyone on this forum for providing me with every kind of help that you have given me.

Below is the timeline of my application. (Express Entry : CEC)

Created my Express Entry Profile with 459 points : 27th January 2018
Invitation to apply : 7th February 2018
Submitted my documents with application : 23rd February
Medicals Passed : within 1 week
Criminality Passed : withing 3-4 Months
Eligibility : review required and was stuck like that for a very long period since June.
Security : Not started and reflected the same on 1st GCMS notes ordered in November.

Got the Golden Email on 15th February 2019

So it took nearly 1 full year. It took a bit of time due to Eligibility. but Nevertheless, i am happy now.

I want to wish everyone of you a very good luck and please be patient, You will WIN for sure :)
Hi Can you please help with the format required to Share Jobs and Responsibilities in CSE

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
I did not submit the document of my job that explains my job duties and responsibility, due to which the officer couldnt verify my NOC skill, resulting in not calculating the points for the job.

i found out that in my 1st gcms notes in november. i immediately took action and submitted that letter. then after that no update until january. then i decided to order gcms notes again, but then 1 month later i got the PR email and later that night i received the 2nd set of gcms notes with no changes as compared to the 1st one.

i honestly think that the 2nd gcms notes might’ve triggered my application. the officer might have reviewed my submmited job duties document and might’ve passed me and send me the PR golden email.
Hi Can you help with the details of letters you submitted and format for the same. I am in the similar situation.

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
The officer remarks says that the letter provided by you does not appear to confirm NOC.

you need to make sure that the job duties that you write in your documents should match according to the NOC given on the cic website. if it does not match then it means the officer cannot consider the points that you claim for that skill.

i suggest you to ask for another document from your company with company’s letterhead and supervisor’s sign and contact details, explaining the job duties and responsibilities that matched the NOC on the cic website for your skills.

then submit that through the webform and order gcms notes after 1 month of that submission.
HI. I have worked with organisations like KPMG and Ernst & Young. They have not provided any documents other than Experience letter. Should i ask them to provide new letter mentioning complete details of Job Description and Duties?

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
The officer remarks says that the letter provided by you does not appear to confirm NOC.

you need to make sure that the job duties that you write in your documents should match according to the NOC given on the cic website. if it does not match then it means the officer cannot consider the points that you claim for that skill.

i suggest you to ask for another document from your company with company’s letterhead and supervisor’s sign and contact details, explaining the job duties and responsibilities that matched the NOC on the cic website for your skills.

then submit that through the webform and order gcms notes after 1 month of that submission.
HI. I have worked with organisations like KPMG and Ernst & Young. They have not provided any documents other than Experience letter. Should i ask them to provide new letter mentioning complete details of Job Description and Duties?

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
did you get any confirmation they received it or you didnt?
I got a confirmation. My GCMS notes from Jan also confirm and state they need to be reviewed

Last edited:

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
I think when someone gets review required on his/her application it simply means that IRCC will do additional investigation on your application. I have painstakingly gone through most of the review required cases on this forum and found none of them got visa refusal (according to my research) unless applicants who got refusal never report it here. Review required just delays the process significantly. In my case they wanted to do additional reviews on my work points claims. I think they did it and approved my application. I sent some CSEs with additional documents related to my job And also some explanation about review required reasons written in my GCMS notes. I don’t know if that has worked for me since IRCC never asked for any additional documents for my work claims from me.

All the best for you for your PR application.
Can you share us the formats or details which you shared through CSE. WIll be very helpful

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Can you share us the formats or details which you shared through CSE. WIll be very helpful
Actually it doesn’t have a format. Just a normal letter to IRCC addressing the concerns they had about my claimed points.
You can write an LOE in any standard format. Just like the letter you have to write in your ielts exam.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
\
I went through all your posts
this is what i suggest:
Do you know the format of experience letter specified by IRCC? Ask your employer to provide you the experience letter in IRCC format, if they are willing to help you. Preferably prepare it yourself and submit it to your employer for any corrections and get it signed and stamped. Don't forget to type the name of the person signing it.
Then raise a CSE explaining what you find in your GCMS notes and you want to rectify it by providing a new job experience letter. Attach the letter to this CSE.

Here is the link for CSE, it is called CIC webform

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I hope it helped.

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
\

I went through all your posts
this is what i suggest:
Do you know the format of experience letter specified by IRCC? Ask your employer to provide you the experience letter in IRCC format, if they are willing to help you. Preferably prepare it yourself and submit it to your employer for any corrections and get it signed and stamped. Don't forget to type the name of the person signing it.
Then raise a CSE explaining what you find in your GCMS notes and you want to rectify it by providing a new job experience letter. Attach the letter to this CSE.

Here is the link for CSE, it is called CIC webform

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I hope it helped.
in my case i just created the document by myself and told my supervisor to just go through it, if he agrees and is aligned to what i’ve written is true, then just take a print out of it on the company’s letterhead and put his signature on it.

so he was kind of very easy to handle as i did all the work and just told him to sign. Otherwise supervisors doesnt entertain us so easily if we ask them to do this and that, coz thats not his job to go that far for 1 of his teammate/employee.

and thats what he did.
u can find many examples of those kind of documents on google.