+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am not satisfied that the employment offer is genuine??

Apr 20, 2014
Dear Sir/Madame,

I have got refuse from the embassy, the cause is:

I am not satisfied that the employment offer is genuine.

Please help, who knows what it means?

Thanks.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It means the VO thinks that the job either does not exist or it has been created just for you or many other reasons. Is the employer legitimate or a scam? Did you have to pay anything for the job offer.

Apr 20, 2014
I have paid to NorthLand Immigration and VisaExperts in Armenia,
Harriet Vu is my consultant, he found for me a job, I got a job offer and LMO, but I was refused by embassy for this reason.

canadaforum

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Dear Vardan
Did the VO send you PFL-letter before the refusal,and do you know why they think so? did they contacted to your employer?

Apr 20, 2014
All the correspondence was held by my consultant and the letter of my refusal i received from him two months delay, which was reasoned that it was in Junk mail and they did not noticed. Thus i don't know if he has received PFL letter (even i don't know what it means) and he has not answered my letter of questions regarding the refusal so far, please advise....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It sounds like your consultant probably gave you a fake job offer letter. Did you ever interview with your actual employer either in person or by phone or have any contact with your actual employer in Canada? If not, then it's pretty much guaranteed that your job offer was fake and that's why you were refused - especially if your consultant is now ignoring you.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
It might be that even the refusal letter is fake, to stop the OP for asking for the money back. Maybe the agent did absolutely nothing at all and just took the fee.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you wish to tell us more you may get more help. How much did you pay and to whom? It is illegal to charge for an LMO but reasonable to pay a consultant for assistance to complete? Is the consultant approved? How did you come to use this person's services? Have you worked in this same line of work for at least a year in the past three years? Did you have an interview with the employer? You must establish a relationship with the employer, otherwise how would they decide you were the right person for their establishment? What is the type of employment? Have you done a Search for the name online to make sure they exist? There are so many scams and many of the people on Forum have heard a lot of them so feel safe asking us for help if you are concerned something isn't right.

Apr 20, 2014
I have paid to the office which advised me the canadian consultant, thus i paid both of them Visa Experts Armenia and
HARRIET VU, R.C.I.C., FCMI
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Northland Immigration Inc.
2042 Cornwall Street
Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 2K5
Tel: (306) 775-3425
Fax: (888) 443-4036
h.vu@northlandimmigration.com

The consultant found an employer for me, after which i got a job offer, then he told that i received LMO, although he never showed that document to me. After all these i received a letter from the embassy to go to medical check up and i passed it, then VO called to my employer to my country where i am working already long years at the proffession i have received the job offer, my director even transfered to HR department to approve what he said, a day later the VO refused my application and I got that letter two months delay....

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
@vardan.yeghikyan,

It's so sad :( about what you are passing through.
but I think that you have been scammed because I can't find this Harret Vu here; http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/dossiers/Registre_Consultants.pdf
Any consultant that you don't find here isn't genuine and legal .

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Newjwel said:
@ vardan.yeghikyan,

It's so sad :( about what you are passing through.
but I think that you have been scammed because I can't find this Harret Vu here; http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/dossiers/Registre_Consultants.pdf
Any consultant that you don't find here isn't genuine and legal .
I don't know why you would expect to find someone working in Saskatchewan in a list that applies to Quebec only. http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/licensed-immigration-consultants Now try searching.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I really think you need to get the GCMS. If the amount you paid is too high, the VO can refuse
As It Is illegal to Charge for a job offer.

Apr 20, 2014
Dear Friends,

these are my Job Offers from Harriet Vu and Casa Stucco:

dropbox.com/sc/opf0bsb3pbqtlnn/wf_yywn5MQ

see the increase of the wage between 2 job offers that I received with the interval of a few months,
although I have never had any job interview and have never seen my employer and only because that their part did not manage to get LMO on time.

I wrote and called the employer for weeks, but there was no one to respond (but the money was already paid) but Harriet Vu (Visa Experts Armenia) assured me that it was ok and I should not worry...(((

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Pippin said:
I don't know why you would expect to find someone working in Saskatchewan in a list that applies to Quebec only. http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/licensed-immigration-consultants Now try searching.
If you follow this link you will see Harriet Vu has applied but not received her license yet but is still able to work in her capacity. Looks like they have to make a $20,000 deposit which is used to compensate people who have not been treated fairly, etc. I wonder if this Board can provide some assistance? What do others think?
• Licensees – These individuals have met all licensing requirements and posted $20,000 in financial security which can be used to compensate individuals who have incurred a financial loss as a result of a violation of the Act by a recruiter or immigration consultant.
• Exempted Licence Applicants – Immigration consultants who provided services to foreign nationals or Saskatchewan employers in the two years prior to October 11, 2013, and who applied for a licence by January 8, 2014, can provide services until their licence application is reviewed and decided upon. If their application is approved and they are issued a licence, they will be identified as a licensee on this list. All listed Exempted Licence Applicants have applied for a licence, however, their application has not yet been reviewed.