+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am not satisfied that the employment offer is genuine??

Apr 20, 2014
Sent a request for CAIPS/GCMS, the next step will be iccrc-crcic.ca/home.cfm?setLanCookie=En, for her not to be able to use her license if she is in blame, so waiting!!!!

Northlandimm

May 4, 2014
This is to clarify the posting of Mr. Yegikyan as follows and in keeping with
The ideals and code of ethics of ICCRC:

1. Casa Stucco & Plastering well known company in construction community in Regina SK. Their website and Facebook profile can be googled on the web. We know the company is very offended that CIC Moscow called their job offers "not genuine" while other embassies in Europe and South America approved their other workers to them at the same time who are still working for the company in Canada. Their website is professionally done and they maintain a facebook account as well a corporate profile online. All you needed to do was google the company and contact them.

2. Mr. Eghikyan "genuineness of job offer" information as provided by him is only a small part of information in the case. As with all immigration cases, the rabbit hole is always deeper. We cannot give any info without his approval of disclosure to the public but since he had slander our company and our partner agency, we will be taking action to rectify his actions through the court for all damages his action may have costs to our company. If Anyone is interested to know more from CIC, you may request CAIPS Notes for $5, it is a matter of public record that can be requested through access to information act in Canada.

3. Northland Immigration is ready to answer and welcome Mr. Eghikyan complaint with ICCRC and any relevant authority as we have used ICCRC template as contract with our clients which sets out the terms of our business with Every Client very clearly. Mr. Yeghikyan may not like the result as decided by CIC but he entered into the contract for immigration services and accepted the terms willingly before proceeding. Who says visa officer are always fair or right? Certainly not anyone dealing with Moscow Visa post.

We will also be contacting the forum administration to request that Mr. Yegikyan be banned from the forum from posting slanderous half-truths in his opinion which omits the rest of the facts and details of his case. Due to privacy reasons, we cannot provide any information pertaining to Mr. Eghikyan personal information on a public forum, but is willing to discuss the matter with ICCRC and SINP if requested to clarify the misinformation and Mr. Yeghikyan's claim. We are confident that we have always represented our client to the best of our ability and control. We have no issue with answering any question with ICCRC and will not be blackmailed or intimidated into doing something which is against our company ethical policies and those of ICCRC code of conduct and ethics.

As with all stories, there are always more than one side to be told. Most of the time, we all like to read stories with dramas and let our mind fill in the vacuum with quick conclusions or fantasies then being interested in hearing the boring truths.

Thank you for reading and enjoying the fiction.

Regards,

Northland Immigration

mwnc

May 15, 2014
vardan.yeghikyan said:
Dear Sir/Madame,

I have got refuse from the embassy, the cause is:

I am not satisfied that the employment offer is genuine.

Please help, who knows what it means?

Thanks.
Barev axper jan.
Isk erb eir sksel gorc@?

Apr 20, 2014
We received reply of CAIPS, and are going to file an appeal. The Canadian consultant and the local office are doing everything, they are gathering all additional documents, they are sure that I have all the chances to win, I will update on details after the appeal. Thanks for your comments.

Nov 28, 2014
Dera Vardan Yeghikyan

I have the same problem. If you can help me please connect with me.
Here is my Email address: sedrak@inbox.ru

Sora

Mar 18, 2015
Dear Northlandsadmin,

How about the damages that you guys have caused to innocent people? The dreams taken away from these individuals? Dreams of having a decent job in a beautiful country like Canada. These people most times give everything the have to you guys in order to reach that dream and from one day to the next BOOM!!! Everything turns into dust... It is sad and I am saying this because my family went through the same scenario. We gave all we had to you guys in order to have our last member of the family here with us and you guys cross our paths in the "RIGHT" moment (thats what we thought at that time anyways). Once our resources were handed to you guys and all the "documents" were in "process" we were the happiest family ever but then a few weeks later everything went down the drain. SO sad but so true. Now, no one is at the office to help and the last thing they told my sister when she went there to speak to them was "You need to complain to immigration as they were the ones who refused your application". I believe that once immigration send you to get your medical done is because you are 99% approved to move into the country, isn't it?? Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong!. I also believe that my the job was given to my family member and that's why Northlands asked for the last payment.

I hope someone STOPS this!!!!...

Hasmik

May 25, 2015
vardan.yeghikyan said:
I have paid to NorthLand Immigration and VisaExperts in Armenia,
Harriet Vu is my consultant, he found for me a job, I got a job offer and LMO, but I was refused by embassy for this reason.
Hargeli Vardan eselem stace nuyn patasxan@ ev es nuynpes uxarkel em bavakanin gumar ev sa im hascen Shmher@rambler.ru gri qeznic kontaktayin hamar ev es kzangem.