File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
it been 8 months, which visa office processing your application?
Nairobi, Kenya.

Yes, it has been some time. However, as you can see the officer passed eligibility in January. Spouse biometric request caused confusion because they sent a request in February for biometric payment and also asked if I am changing my spouse to accompanying (they got confused by an email I sent to them). I replied no. I did not pay for spouse biometric because I thought they only requested that because of changing to accompanying. But after receiving the GCMS notes, I realized the spouse biometric payment was a mandatory request whether spouse is accompanying or not. I paid last week and shared the receipt with them. Waiting BIL document.

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Nairobi, Kenya.

Yes, it has been some time. However, as you can see the officer passed eligibility in January. Spouse biometric request caused confusion because they sent a request in February for biometric payment and also asked if I am changing my spouse to accompanying (they got confused by an email I sent to them). I replied no. I did not pay for spouse biometric because I thought they only requested that because of changing to accompanying. But after receiving the GCMS notes, I realized the spouse biometric payment was a mandatory request whether spouse is accompanying or not. I paid last week and shared the receipt with them. Waiting BIL document.
Please let us know, once you get approval

Reactions: nns14

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
A
Nairobi, Kenya.

Any progress?

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Nairobi, Kenya.

Any update?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Any update?
Sorry, it seems I have missed your previous posts. Still waiting BIL for spouse. I ordered GCMS end of July and got it 20 Aug. Only one update which is a new note showing they have accepted the biometric payment for spouse but no mention of sending BIL to me.

Basically, the PR process is halted by LVO since mid March due to the pandemic :(

Last edited:

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Sorry, it seems I have missed your previous posts. Still waiting BIL for spouse. I ordered GCMS end of July and got it 20 Aug. Only one update which is a new note showing they have accepted the biometric payment for spouse but no mention of sending BIL to me.

Basically, the PR process is halted by LVO since mid March due to the pandemic :(
All the best, hope they speed up the process

reddys

Jan 18, 2019

Any Update on you application?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Any Update on you application?
Yes, a small update. We received BIL for my non-accompanying spouse on 8th October then gave it three days later. That's it. I requested GCMS on October end but got the 90 days extension. Then, ordered another GCMS on 9th Dec, still waiting to receive.