+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Withdraw a Paper Based PNP Application without AOR?

Osius

May 26, 2020
Hii there,
Did you found any way out.
I am in the same boat.
Please let me know
Yes, me too!
My concern is, that we don't get any refund as soon as they start processing our PNP application.
I'd like to avoid that, if I can. A nomination is valid for one year, in case something goes wrong with your CEC
application, you might have enough time left to apply again through PNP.

@lonely T-Rex

Have you already decided?
Are you going to withdraw?

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Yes, me too!
My concern is, that we don't get any refund as soon as they start processing our PNP application.
I'd like to avoid that, if I can. A nomination is valid for one year, in case something goes wrong with your CEC

@lonely T-Rex

I think I am going to withdraw once I got my AOR , as PNP has so many restrictions for examples you must keep working until it’s done, you are not allowed to move another province, you are not allowed to go back to your home country while waiting .....etc I think I am good just with CEC

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Yes, me too!

@lonely T-Rex

I think I am going to withdraw once I got my AOR , as PNP has so many restrictions for examples you must keep working until it’s done, you are not allowed to move another province, you are not allowed to go back to your home country while waiting .....etc I think I am good just with CEC
that’s my thoughts but honestly I still haven’t decided yet

KenziMac

Apr 23, 2021
For sure, if you withdraw your paper based php application without AOR, you can get full refund on that.

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I sent my Paper Based PNP pr Application to Sydney Nova Scotia in September 2020 and I have still haven't receive AOR yet.
Now I got ITA from the EE CEC Class, I am thinking of moving toward the EE application.
How do I withdraw my paper based pnp application without AOR? Can I get full refund on that ?
I have read lots of threads about this and none of them has a clear answer, please help my friends !
Thank you so much everyone!
Hey
Can you please tell me if you were able to withdraw your pnp application without AOR or you had to wait for AOR ? I am in the same boat and can’t find the answer. Please guide
if you were able to withdraw without AOR ?

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Yes, you can get a full refund on that. My friends had a similar experience and as it turned out it was better to have both PHP applications at the same time. When they tried to move toward the EE application, they were refused to return the full amount. They didn't know what to do for a long time and decided to go to a court. I decided to help them and advised experienced insolvency and litigation experts to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
Hi
Can you please help me in this ? I am in the same boat. Do I have to wait for AOR or I can send webform for withdrawal of my paper based app without AOR ? Any help would be really appreciated

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
You can accept invitation and apply for express entry too . You can have both application at same time . If one gets approved earlier you have choice to withdraw another. You have to pay another fees to apply. If you have to withdraw your paper based application you have to wait for AOR and send request to withdraw which I don’t suggest you to do .
But how can we apply for another pr application without having previous pr file number?
When i try to fill the form after EE Invitation they ask if i apply for pr before and when i select yes they ask for an pr application number and without that number how you can apply for EE?
Please help guys

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Hey
Can you please tell me if you were able to withdraw your pnp application without AOR or you had to wait for AOR ? I am in the same boat and can’t find the answer. Please guide
if you were able to withdraw without AOR ?
Did you find any answer about refund ?

dhruv_vaishnav

Jun 1, 2019
But how can we apply for another pr application without having previous pr file number?
When i try to fill the form after EE Invitation they ask if i apply for pr before and when i select yes they ask for an pr application number and without that number how you can apply for EE?
Please help guys
I entered NO because I don't have AOR or file number yet. So you can go ahead with NO option.

Moreover, I am in the same boat to withdraw the application. Mine is online-based PNP PR. But there's no option to withdraw the file. Anyone have information about it then please share details like "to withdraw your pnp application without AOR or you had to wait for AOR ?"