+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Withdraw a Paper Based PNP Application without AOR?

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I sent my Paper Based PNP pr Application to Sydney Nova Scotia in September 2020 and I have still haven't receive AOR yet.
Now I got ITA from the EE CEC Class, I am thinking of moving toward the EE application.
How do I withdraw my paper based pnp application without AOR? Can I get full refund on that ?
I have read lots of threads about this and none of them has a clear answer, please help my friends !
Thank you so much everyone!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I sent my Paper Based PNP pr Application to Sydney Nova Scotia in September 2020 and I have still haven't receive AOR yet.
Now I got ITA from the EE CEC Class, I am thinking of moving toward the EE application.
How do I withdraw my paper based pnp application without AOR? Can I get full refund on that ?
I have read lots of threads about this and none of them has a clear answer, please help my friends !
You can accept invitation and apply for express entry too . You can have both application at same time . If one gets approved earlier you have choice to withdraw another. You have to pay another fees to apply. If you have to withdraw your paper based application you have to wait for AOR and send request to withdraw which I don’t suggest you to do .

Reactions: eastgwzh and vuta

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
You can accept invitation and apply for express entry too . You can have both application at same time . If one gets approved earlier you have choice to withdraw another. You have to pay another fees to apply. If you have to withdraw your paper based application you have to wait for AOR and send request to withdraw which I don’t suggest you to do .
Thank you for your quick reply ! Why you don't suggest me to do so? Are there any negative effects on EE ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your quick reply ! Why you don't suggest me to do so? Are there any negative effects on EE ?
If you are not eligible for cec or something wrong happened you atleast have your pnp pr application going. So better to have both at same time .

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
If you are not eligible for cec or something wrong happened you atleast have your pnp pr application going. So better to have both at same time .
Thanks for your reply! I guess I will keep it. If I withdraw it should I use Web Form?

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
I have the same concern.

Do you know somebody did this before?Or where is the information you get?

Just make sure and have no risk since I heard my friend told me that I have to withdraw OINP paper based before applying CEC to avoid conflict and confusion to IRCC.

Thanks in advance,

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I have the same concern.

Do you know somebody did this before?Or where is the information you get?

Just make sure and have no risk since I heard my friend told me that I have to withdraw OINP paper based before applying CEC to avoid conflict and confusion to IRCC.

Thanks in advance,
In the same situation aswell

KelvinHB

Aug 29, 2020
Same to me, just got ITA for CEC stream. Not sure that we can have 2 PR applications simultaneously at the same time. Overthinking at this moment.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Same to me, just got ITA for CEC stream. Not sure that we can have 2 PR applications simultaneously at the same time. Overthinking at this moment.
Procedures for simultaneous processing of multiple applications with one application in litigation
Clients who are pursuing redress may choose to file a second application while the first is in litigation. In this instance, both proceed normally through their respective processes until a decision is rendered on one of the applications. The CPC-S will ensure the capture is completed for both applications. The CIC office will inform Litigation Management that a second application has been received.
Once a decision is made on an application, the other application must be finalized. The table below shows the process to follow when processing continues on both applications.
If the applicant is successful on the first application
  • then the first application will be processed to ceremony;
  • and the second application is not processed to completion. The file is retired and the Right of Citizenship Fee is refunded.
If the applicant is not successful on the first application
  • then the first application is returned to the CPC-S for retirement;
  • and the second application continues to be processed.
If the second application is processed BEFORE litigation is completed on the first application, and the second application is successful
  • then the second application is finalized through to the oath;
  • and the local office advises Litigation Management that citizenship has been granted.
If the second application is processed BEFORE litigation is completed on the first application, and the second application is also refused
  • then the second application is finalized (a refusal/non-approval letter is sent);
  • the local office advises Litigation Management that the second application has been refused; and
  • the litigation process on the first application continues.
Refunds
Processing fee
The processing fee is not refundable for citizenship applications. It is the Department's policy that processing revenues be refunded only where a fee has been collected in error, or in excess of the requirements and/or if the client requests that the service is no longer required prior to the processing of the service service or if the application is deemed incomplete.
In this latter instance, the request to cancel the service must be received before the application has been processed in whole or in part. Since in all cases the subsequent application will have been processed beyond the initial stages, there is no refund of the citizenship application-processing fee, even where a file has been suspended, withdrawn or closed off as incomplete.

Reactions: vuta

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I am sure you can have both paper pnp and ee going on at the same time, I have seen sooooooo many people doing that

Reactions: eastgwzh

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Procedures for simultaneous processing of multiple applications with one application in litigation
Clients who are pursuing redress may choose to file a second application while the first is in litigation. In this instance, both proceed normally through their respective processes until a decision is rendered on one of the applications. The CPC-S will ensure the capture is completed for both applications. The CIC office will inform Litigation Management that a second application has been received.
Once a decision is made on an application, the other application must be finalized. The table below shows the process to follow when processing continues on both applications.
  • and the second application is not processed to completion. The file is retired and the Right of Citizenship Fee is refunded.
If the second application is processed BEFORE litigation is completed on the first application, and the second application is successful
  • and the local office advises Litigation Management that citizenship has been granted.
If the second application is processed BEFORE litigation is completed on the first application, and the second application is also refused
  • then the second application is finalized (a refusal/non-approval letter is sent);
  • the local office advises Litigation Management that the second application has been refused; and
Refunds
Processing fee
The processing fee is not refundable for citizenship applications. It is the Department's policy that processing revenues be refunded only where a fee has been collected in error, or in excess of the requirements and/or if the client requests that the service is no longer required prior to the processing of the service service or if the application is deemed incomplete.
In this latter instance, the request to cancel the service must be received before the application has been processed in whole or in part. Since in all cases the subsequent application will have been processed beyond the initial stages, there is no refund of the citizenship application-processing fee, even where a file has been suspended, withdrawn or closed off as incomplete.
I think this is just for Citizenship application. I could be wrong too.

KelvinHB

Aug 29, 2020
Refunds
Processing fee
This one is applied for those who are applying for their citizenship, not PR

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Hii there,
Did you found any way out.
I am in the same boat.
Please let me know

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hii there,
Did you found any way out.
I am in the same boat.
Please let me know
Not yet, I dont know if should I send a request now or should I wait for my AOR first, and also what reasons will be safe for the withdrawal request ? Can i say i prefer EE cuz it is much faster ?