+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to with Draw Refugee Case- I want my passport Back ASAP

Poor Man

Feb 8, 2014
i have Family Emergency i like to close my refugee case immediately..plz guide me what to do...how i can get my passport and id card back from.cic.what is a procedure.how quickly i can fly back to my country.
Plz advise me.
Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Re: How to abandon Refugee Case- I want my passport Back ASAP

Poor Man said:
i have Family Emergency i like to close my refugee case immediately..plz guide me what to do...how i can get my passport and id card back from.cic.what is a procedure.how quickly i can fly back to my country.
Plz advise me.
Thanks
I think that CBSA hold your documents instead of CIC.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon

So are you now feeling "safe" to return to your home country?

Poor Man

Feb 8, 2014

Absolutely not,but due to family and kids in trouble,i have to risk my Life,no option.its almost 18 months since pif submittedthey said no time frame for hearing.so it could take another year for hearing.there is file sitting in irb over 3 years they said no available dates.

Fed up from this waiting.i want to leave family in deep trouble now,cant sit here watch family facing trouble.no one to help them.i am crying here every day alone for my family.so decide thats it.

Plz let me know how long it takes to get passport back, want to leave asap.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi

Poor Man said:
Absolutely not,but due to family and kids in trouble,i have to risk my Life,no option.its almost 18 months since pif submittedthey said no time frame for hearing.so it could take another year for hearing.there is file sitting in irb over 3 years they said no available dates.

Fed up from this waiting.i want to leave family in deep trouble now,cant sit here watch family facing trouble.no one to help them.i am crying here every day alone for my family.so decide thats it.

Plz let me know how long it takes to get passport back, want to leave asap.
1. You contact CBSA, They will tell you to withdraw your claim.
2. Once you have withdrawn your claim, you show them a plane ticket outside Canada.
3. On the date you are leaving, you contact CBSA at the Airport, they will escourt you to the flight, and either give you your passport or give it to the aircrew to return to you once the plane arrives.

Reactions: TESDAlex