1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
Hi
Before i got BC PNP, my score was 467 for express entry . I just received BCPNP letter today. Can someone let me know how many additional points do we get for BC PNP ?

I am trying to figure out my total CRS .

Also could someone please let me know how can i update my express entry profile to reflect additional points for nomination. Thanks

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Give it 24 hours. You get 600 points for nomination, your score will be 1067. Make sure you accept the nomination in your mycic account.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
ad singh said:
Hi
Before i got BC PNP, my score was 467 for express entry . I just received BCPNP letter today. Can someone let me know how many additional points do we get for BC PNP ?

Also could someone please let me know how can i update my express entry profile to reflect additional points for nomination. Thanks
congrats for getting BC pnp. that will get you 600 points.

once you log into mycic account you will see an option to accept the nomination and it usually takes upto 24hours for the score to update.

you dont need to do anything just click on accept nomination and in the next draw you will get an ITA so start gathering your documents.

all the very best.

+1 if that was helpful

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
Thanks so much for very prompt reply. +1 to both of you . :D

baraac

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
ad singh said:
Hi

how long did it take to get the BC pnp?

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
Hi Baraac

It took me one week short than a full complete year to get BC PNP.

Pin

Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
I have created my EE profile in January and received PNP nomination February. I already received 600 additional points after i accepted the nomination. But my question is , how to update my EE profile post nomination, specifically for a question under application details> Has X received a Provincial nomination from any of the provinces or territories?

In January I answered "no" to this question, but now i want to change it to "yes", because now i have a nomination. But the particular area was grayed out, so i can't update it?

Any similar experiences? What are my options?

thanks

Oct 30, 2018
I have created my EE profile in January and received PNP nomination February. I already received 600 additional points after i accepted the nomination. But my question is , how to update my EE profile post nomination, specifically for a question under application details> Has X received a Provincial nomination from any of the provinces or territories?

In January I answered "no" to this question, but now i want to change it to "yes", because now i have a nomination. But the particular area was grayed out, so i can't update it?

Any similar experiences? What are my options?

thanks
Hi there,

I'm having the same issue with you. Just wondering if you already have everything sorted out ? Can you please advise what i need to do ?

Arooshi

Aug 27, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hey,
I received an Interest Letter from Ontario yesterday. I do wish to accept it, can someone please guide with the next steps?
I am unable to update my profile to indicate that I have received this nomination.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Hey,
I received an Interest Letter from Ontario yesterday. I do wish to accept it, can someone please guide with the next steps?
I am unable to update my profile to indicate that I have received this nomination.
That is not nomination it is merely a letter of interest, now you need to file your application with ontario portal it takes 60 - 90 days for the process and then you get nomination if Ontario accepts. And you have to pay 1500 $ to ontario when you file your application with them.

Nena5@

Nov 11, 2021
Good day,
Please I need help if any one has been in this situation before.
I accepted Manitoba nomination on my EE profile then decided to put my profile in order in expectation of ITA thereby editing my profile. I then discovered that my EE profile became in eligible. So all my points wiped off and I could not use the profile where I accepted nomination.
Now I’ve created a new profile and sent several email to mpnp informing them of the new development but I haven’t gotten a feedback.
Please does anyone have any idea what else I can do to resolve this issue? Am I on the right track? How long will it take Manitoba to issue me an updated nomination certificate and how long will it take for my nomination to reflect in my new EE profile. Thank you

smichael

Nov 25, 2021
Good day,
Please I need help if any one has been in this situation before.
I accepted Manitoba nomination on my EE profile then decided to put my profile in order in expectation of ITA thereby editing my profile. I then discovered that my EE profile became in eligible. So all my points wiped off and I could not use the profile where I accepted nomination.
Now I’ve created a new profile and sent several email to mpnp informing them of the new development but I haven’t gotten a feedback.
Please does anyone have any idea what else I can do to resolve this issue? Am I on the right track? How long will it take Manitoba to issue me an updated nomination certificate and how long will it take for my nomination to reflect in my new EE profile. Thank you
Hello,

The same happened to me also...
Could you please share if you got any update from mpnp? Could you please suggest any solution which I can try out?

MaG712

Jan 1, 2023
Hi,
Can someone please answer the steps to do after receiving the nomination points. So that our profile does not become ineligible.

Thanks

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,

The same happened to me also...
Could you please share if you got any update from mpnp? Could you please suggest any solution which I can try out?
Any update about your case? The same goes with me...but the 600 pointsxwas automatically added