Hi there,
I am facing a conundrum. I received a PNP nomination on October 7. I appeared for my second language exam (tcf) on Oct 5. I am waiting for my tcf results which should arrive on 21 Oct. I am unsure whether I should wait to get my TCF result before accepting my nomination? If there’s a draw, I guess I will not be able to add my second language result? Not that i need it for my score because PNP nomination has given me enough points. But I am assuming that a second language score might be a good addition to my profile. Please advise!
Best,
I am facing a conundrum. I received a PNP nomination on October 7. I appeared for my second language exam (tcf) on Oct 5. I am waiting for my tcf results which should arrive on 21 Oct. I am unsure whether I should wait to get my TCF result before accepting my nomination? If there’s a draw, I guess I will not be able to add my second language result? Not that i need it for my score because PNP nomination has given me enough points. But I am assuming that a second language score might be a good addition to my profile. Please advise!
Best,
