+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get waived an interview,plz share ur experiences

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi,
I would like to know how to prepare documents in order to avoid an interview especially from the ones whose interviews have been waived.I think the experience of those who were subjected to an interview will be also beneficial as one could be able to know the possible reasons for an interview.Please share ur experiences.

thanks and regards

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Well, its a very broad question newcomer. I have n't been to reach that far, to put in the experiences.

However, to make the generic statement: the stronger the case in the following aspects, the lesser the chances of passing the stage of interview:

1) Experience certificates
2) good IELTS score (Language proficiency)
3) Proof of funds
4) horizontal requirement - applicant meeting all the requirements as stated - all notarized copies, ORIGINAL transcripts, bank statements for good period (of 3 months), etc

May be I am incomplete, but some other seniors can add to the list.

kisunja

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Yes, you can prepare it all, but in case of a "quality assurance interview" the selection of applications is pretty random.

hammadfari

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2004
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
hi,

Most important thing is your personal statement "Why I Choose Canada for Immigration". This is the most hard question during interview one has to face so try to add a statement with your application.
Secondly adapability issues, such as job search, try to register to some job searching sites and add their feedback regarding you NOC, in your application.

Generally try to add maximum possible statemants concerning the questions that Visa officer could ask you during interview.

Regards
Hammad

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hi,

Most important thing is your personal statement "Why I Choose Canada for Immigration". This is the most hard question during interview one has to face so try to add a statement with your application.
Secondly adapability issues, such as job search, try to register to some job searching sites and add their feedback regarding you NOC, in your application.

Generally try to add maximum possible statemants concerning the questions that Visa officer could ask you during interview.

Regards
Hammad

with due respect Actually i dont agree to you Hammad since undue expalnations may have neagtive impact if they are not what chc isexpecting. This way u can fell a victim of of ur own statements. in my opinion keep it really simple and straight . only add details where extremely necessary since too much inforamtion is not easy to process and visa officer mioght find it difficult to process provided infroamtion

hammadfari

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2004
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Dear PK09,

I am just forwarding my personal experience. Actually In my personal Statement I put my ponts on what I can do for Canada with a little light on the facilites one could have while in Canada.

Regards
Hammad

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dear Hammad

ofcource, these are all our experainces and combining our experiances comes out a product which is helping us all. so what i expressed were also my thoughts. :))). i hope n pray that we all get a good news asap Ameen.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is their choice to make not ours. all we can do is to prepare ourselves for the interview hoping that they will waive it. i believe there is no such thing like presenting ur case in a better manner. anyways, from whatever i have heard from people around me and on this forum and trackitt.com, there are very less applicants who had to give an interview. i m talking about FSW cateory applicants. so i don't see why shall we be worried?

hammadfari

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2004
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Sure Dear PK09,
All of us will Inshall get good news very soon.

Regards
Hammad

Honeydew

May 8, 2009
newcomer,

I just received medical request with interview waived, according to my knowledge, they will call you for an interview if they find something doubtfull or unclear in your application forms and supporting documents. Provide them data that synchronized with the supporting documents, read their instruction carefully, avoid making any mistakes, give them what they requested, and I'm sure you'll be waived too. Don't give them a space for doubts. If you have questions in the process, just ask the forum, you will always find good answers here : )

Best of luck,

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeydew,

Does it mentioned in your medical request letter that your interview is waived, because I had mine, apart from Medical request and RPRF they never mentioned anything regarding the interview?

Do you reckon my interview is waived too?

Regards,

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Dear rizcom123,

I am also done with my medical and sent RPRF and passports to CHC. It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the letter that my interview for this process has been waived. Infact, there wasn't any mention of the word "interview" at all.

Regards
joy

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
thanks very much honeydew,wish u all the best.
God bless u.
regards
Honeydew said:
newcomer,

I just received medical request with interview waived, according to my knowledge, they will call you for an interview if they find something doubtfull or unclear in your application forms and supporting documents. Provide them data that synchronized with the supporting documents, read their instruction carefully, avoid making any mistakes, give them what they requested, and I'm sure you'll be waived too. Don't give them a space for doubts. If you have questions in the process, just ask the forum, you will always find good answers here : )

Best of luck,

Honeydew

May 8, 2009
Dear rizcom123,

The letter that I received stated :
"You are not required to attend an interview. You and your dependants must now undergo a medical examination" and they asked also for RPRF and 5 recent photos..
Maybe it's different in each visa office, mine is Singapore.