06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Hey there guys

I need some help ..... when I sent my application package back in dec 2014 I had two options to choose from 1. Bank Draft or Money order or 2. Paying online through Credit Card. I had opted for option 1 and went to the designated bank which is Standard Chartered Bank here in Karachi , Pakistan. I paid my fees and sent in my application. I received my first email from CIC back in Feb 2015 that they did not received my fee payment which WAS included in the first envelope Marked Fees Payment Receipt. None the less I sent my Original Copy of the receipt along with a photocopy aswell and application letter. Now just 3 days ago I got another email stating that the fee payment method was incorrect and that now I have to pay online.

my questions are :

how can I get the refund from the first payment I made and whats the process ? and how long does it take to get the refund ?

I went to the bank today and they said they cant help me out as they don't know ... would I have to contact My Canadian embassy here in Karachi ? or call cic and ask for a refund form ?

what is weird is that on my check list that I had sent it clearly stated to send either the bank draft or online payment and now its changed ...

getting stressed out ... will call cic again as I now have 45 days ... and on top of that I have till may 2nd 2015 till the bank draft expires ..

need some help ..

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
knighthunter001 said:
Hey there guys

I need some help ..... when I sent my application package back in dec 2014 I had two options to choose from 1. Bank Draft or Money order or 2. Paying online through Credit Card. I had opted for option 1 and went to the designated bank which is Standard Chartered Bank here in Karachi , Pakistan. I paid my fees and sent in my application. I received my first email from CIC back in Feb 2015 that they did not received my fee payment which WAS included in the first envelope Marked Fees Payment Receipt. None the less I sent my Original Copy of the receipt along with a photocopy aswell and application letter. Now just 3 days ago I got another email stating that the fee payment method was incorrect and that now I have to pay online.

my questions are :

how can I get the refund from the first payment I made and whats the process ? and how long does it take to get the refund ?

I went to the bank today and they said they cant help me out as they don't know ... would I have to contact My Canadian embassy here in Karachi ? or call cic and ask for a refund form ?

what is weird is that on my check list that I had sent it clearly stated to send either the bank draft or online payment and now its changed ...

getting stressed out ... will call cic again as I now have 45 days ... and on top of that I have till may 2nd 2015 till the bank draft expires ..

need some help ..
CIC can't refun you for something they have clearly stated they couldn't cash.

You have to solve this with your bank.

ljayo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
hi,
Hey there guys

my questions are :

need some help ..

hi did they send back to you your bank draft?