+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get a 3 years PGWP with a one year student permit

Discussion in 'Education' started by Shaksman, Dec 26, 2019.

  1. Please if I have a one year student permit to study a post graduate course in Early Childhood Education. Can I differ some courses to make it a 2 years course and still have 3 years PGWP when I am done with the studies?
  2. Of course not. If you want a 3 year PGWP, take an ACTUAL 2 year course.
  3. What is important is the length of the program not how long it takes for you to complete it.

Share This Page